Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT's latest advice

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Just make a Premium Snapchat bro!

How much do you think foids would pay for access to Rajendra's premium snap? :feelskek:
Jaw-1271312.jpg

6D19A109 37F3 4411 9DC6 B58699B3A410

women would KILL for this guys snaps

Just be Curry confirmed

IT is full of mentally disabled people
full

What's their advice about their members fucking children?
"Better call Saul?"

What are they thinking?
WHY ARE THEY SO RETARDED AND BRAINDEAD??

WHY ARE THEY SO RETARDED AND BRAINDEAD??
I too use to believe they were Retarded/Braindead, but IT's stupidity is beyond the scope of retardation and it takes something to be actively that stupid.

I too use to believe they were Retarded/Braindead, but IT's stupidity is beyond the scope of retardation and it takes something to be actively that stupid.
You are right, even someone with down syndrome and IQ <60 can't be that braindead.

They probably believe being successful on Snapchat is down to personality.

do these people even think at all?

That's stupid. Children don't have money. This is advice on how to groom children on the Internet, right?

They're fuckin' delusion.

Screenshot 20200218 223614 Sync Dev

These morons are literally living in a different dimension than everyone else

All thots deserve to be.... in call of duty

It's beyond stupidity now and approaching towards malicious intent.

You can't possibly be that stupid and operate a PC and use the internet. Yes, this is accounting for all of the absolutely brain dead tweets and facebook posts out there.

View attachment 203962
Feminists have been whinging about men earning more than them for decades (even when it's not even true) and demanding high paid business and CEO jobs, JFL at these retards
Also aren't there alot of female streamers, who put in alot less effort and make alot more than most male streamers simply by wearing skimpy clothes?

Also aren't there alot of female streamers, who put in alot less effort and make alot more than most male streamers simply by wearing skimpy clothes?

Shh, dont tell anyone. :feelstastyman:

These guys fall for the hard work meme way too hard. I don't mean with dating, I mean with general life success. They got spoonfed American dream garbage and now can't stop repeating it because it shapes their world outlook.

They'd literally stomp kittens to death before even considering having sex with him

Would they support his premium snapchat?

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

that's why i never browse IT and tend to avoid IT reposts
you are literally dealing with mentally retarded people. negative IQ. there is absolutely 0 value to be extracted from any of their content and making fun of their retardation becomes boring very quickly

that's why i never browse IT and tend to avoid IT reposts
you are literally dealing with mentally retarded people. negative IQ. there is absolutely 0 value to be extracted from any of their content and making fun of their retardation becomes boring very quickly
My life is very dull, when there are no new posts here I go to IT and see what the soys think about us.