Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's mindblowing I have to go through life sexless PURELY because my facial bones are deemed unattractive by women

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Absolutely NOTHING can fix this. I can't lose weight. I can't inject steroids and grow muscle. I can't get leg lengthening surgery.

The truth is I was born with a deformed face. Imagine having your skull in a vice and tightening, except the bone doesn't fracture, it plastically deforms like strong clay would. The skull becomes narrow and deepens, the eyes shift sideways instead of forwards. My eyes can essentially see sideways like an insect. I've met with plastic surgeons who comment on the oddness of my face but say it's not a deformity and can't be operated on.

Destined for a sexless life. Destined for creep accusations and humiliation if I dare bother the opposite sex. Destined for an early death by my own hand.

This is part of the true acceptance of the blackpill: understanding that facial genetics can truly screw you over.

Plastic Surgeons commenting on the oddness of your face... Truecel status right there.

Having a life that sucks because of DNA is not "mindblowing" at all.

The chicken you just ate for lunch ended up on your plate just because of DNA, when you think about it.

No its becuz of ur personalitey.

No its becuz of ur personalitey.
Agreed.

Also, take a shower every now and then, it will make you more ATTRACTIVE instantly. Lifting confidently while being yourself is also a nice addition.

Good luck, I believe in you.

Agreed.

Also, take a shower every now and then, it will make you more ATTRACTIVE instantly. Lifting confidently while being yourself is also a nice addition.

Good luck, I believe in you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

You're supposed to lift the showers for yourself while being nice to the hair cut.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

You're supposed to lift the showers for yourself while being nice to the hair cut.
Top kek, you seem like you know what you are talking about. Experiencedcel

OP, have you tried respecting women?

Plastic Surgeons commenting on the oddness of your face... Truecel status right there.
He just wants your shekels.

The chicken you just ate for lunch ended up on your plate just because of DNA, when you think about it.

This, life is wholly unfair.

Your ugly.

Water is wet

These kinds of threads are getting old QUICK

if it ONLY was about not having sex...

looks determine your whole life

I know that feeling. People tell me I'm a great person and I've done much to help those in need. But at tge end of the day biology really dosent recognize acts of kindness.

Nature is unforgiving. Either you're facially attractive or you aren't.

Lmfao

a few millimeters of bone

I know that feeling. People tell me I'm a great person and I've done much to help those in need. But at tge end of the day biology really dosent recognize acts of kindness.

Nature is unforgiving. Either you're facially attractive or you aren't.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Height and frame play important roles in men's physical attractiveness as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back