Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ITS NEETBUX DAY BOYOS

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
WHO NEEDS SEX, LOVE, INTIMACY, DESIRE OR RESPECT WHEN YOU HAVE OTHER PEOPLES' MONEY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Imagine getting paid to LDAR

WHO NEEDS SEX, LOVE, INTIMACY, DESIRE OR RESPECT WHEN YOU HAVE OTHER PEOPLES' MONEY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Based brother. Enjoy Your neetbux and HAVE fun. Dont forget To Buy chicken tendies :feelsokman:

Imagine wagecucking.

Based brother. Enjoy Your neetbux and HAVE fun. Dont forget To Buy chicken tendies :feelsokman:
Thanks friend. Imma try not to gamble it away instantly and have a nice week or so stuffing my fat face and sending dick pics to random females. Was thinking about getting some alcohol and cigs but they've doubled in price since last I bought them, so probably won't.

Thanks friend. Imma try not to gamble it away instantly and have a nice week or so stuffing my fat face and sending dick pics to random females. Was thinking about getting some alcohol and cigs but they've doubled in price since last I bought them, so probably won't.
Cigs based, What brand

What brand you smoke

What brand is that?

They're about £20 a packet here. Same for a bottle of vodka. I'll prob only get them if I win a bit of extra cash gambling.
It cost 12 ringgit here