Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"It's OK when foids rape" Brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
i would let her rape me

I mean Bro are you even surprised at this point.

Foids can literally LITERALLY get away with anything. :feelsrope:

Everything is ok if you are a foid

Foid, Fuckholes, Toilets or Women or Girls who wears revealing clothes are COCK TEASERS. I bet she is the one who gave that old sucker a chance. These fuckholes sometimes puts false allegation. None the less it was a great news. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Now she will go blacked (in video game):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Take the milfpill. No milf wants to have sex with us but they prefer to have sex with teen chads.

This screenshot only makes me mad out of jealousy :feelsree::feelsree:this only happens to the genetic lottery winners

This screenshot only makes me mad out of jealousy :feelsree::feelsree:this only happens to the genetic lottery winners
You guys are right about that.
There are many such cases of foid teachers having sex with the best looking Chad student. Here's another one I remember:

Apparently if they get married they can avoid prison or something not sure how that works.

You guys are right about that.
There are many such cases of foid teachers having sex with the best looking Chad student. Here's another one I remember:

Apparently if they get married they can avoid prison or something not sure how that works.
He was 19, I'm not sure why that would be illegal

I believe he was 16, the case happened 3 years later or something not sure
Most brutal case is Emmanuel Macron, the PRESIDENT of France. He married his school teacher with a 25 year age gap

Not to mention, the new york post even goes on to praise her for doing a few things, writing 2 books etc. Helping people with mental health etc. which of course they select good looking people for it. Blackpill is real.

There's no such thing as a woman raping a man, I promise you all of those teenage boys enjoyed it and bragged about it to their friends. Any man that gets raped wanted it, even if they say otherwise, on at least some level they enjoyed it.

If male rape is a thing, why do men experience erections if they supposedly didn't want it? Not only that, why do they orgasm? It's because they are aroused and enjoy it. On some level all male rape victims wanted it.

Everything I'm saying is also applicable to toilets but they are more deeply in denial, most men would probably agree with me on some level, but foids lose their mind when you tell them the truth about what they want and feel. But that is how I know I'm right, when you tell somebody something, and they lash out and get angry at you in response, it's because you told them the truth that their ego didn't want to hear.

The truth is all humans on some level, regardless of whether they're a man or a woman, want to get raped on some level and would enjoy it. The only exception would be asexual people for obvious reasons

Most brutal case is Emmanuel Macron, the PRESIDENT of France. He married his school teacher with a 25 year age gap
Bet they had cooming sessions while she was his teacher

There's no such thing as a woman raping a man, I promise you all of those teenage boys enjoyed it and bragged about it to their friends. Any man that gets raped wanted it, even if they say otherwise, on at least some level they enjoyed it.

If male rape is a thing, why do men experience erections if they supposedly didn't want it? Not only that, why do they orgasm? It's because they are aroused and enjoy it. On some level all male rape victims wanted it.

Everything I'm saying is also applicable to toilets but they are more deeply in denial, most men would probably agree with me on some level, but foids lose their mind when you tell them the truth about what they want and feel. But that is how I know I'm right, when you tell somebody something, and they lash out and get angry at you in response, it's because you told them the truth that their ego didn't want to hear.

The truth is all humans on some level, regardless of whether they're a man or a woman, want to get raped on some level and would enjoy it. The only exception would be asexual people for obvious reasons
It's defined as rape if the victim is underage, boy or girl since they can't give consent since they are deemed not old enough to understand, afaik