Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s only funny because he is ugly

most things normies find funny I just find stupid now, it's blatant lookism.

dont touch other peoples shit tho :feelsseriously:

Ugly, low IQ yet has a wife in the car

most things normies find funny I just find stupid now, it's blatant lookism.
Realized it long ago tbh most normie jokes among zoomers are all like "this man slides into your dms at 3 in the morning what do you do :lul::lul::lul:" and they show a picture of an ugly guy while pretending the reason it's funny is because he slides into a girl's dms at 3 in the morning.

Realized it long ago tbh most normie jokes among zoomers are all like "this man slides into your dms at 3 in the morning what do you do :lul::lul::lul:" and they show a picture of an ugly guy while pretending the reason it's funny is because he slides into a girl's dms at 3 in the morning.
zoomers are cringy af

idk if that's cuz my parents are old or I just spent too much time living in my own world while growing up but the disconnection I feel with zoomers is insane. I genuinely feel like I came from another planet when I'm among them.

zoomers are cringy af
They act more non-NT than NT tbh
If not for examples of non-NT chads in the Zoomer generation it would be harder to prove that non-NT chads still slay though because ded srs there were hardly any non-NT chads before Millennials and Zoomers.
idk if that's cuz my parents are old or I just spent too much time living in my own world while growing up but the disconnection I feel with zoomers is insane. I genuinely feel like I came from another planet when I'm among them.
I don't think you are wrong there. Zoomer foids are particularly ruthless compared to even how teenage millennial foids were. That generation is also really racist against asian and ethnic males on average while fetishizing black males and good looking white and korean guys more than ever. It's weird tbhtbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back