Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Its over] 4/10 ethnic woman has outrageous standards while playing "smash or pass" IT wont touch this

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
JFL at the state of the dating market in 2020

Seriously. When a 4/10 ethnic woman only wants to "smash" top 0,5% of males with gymmaxed bodies and social status, its over.
Why wont inceltears criticize this woman? WHY is it always the mens fault. If a woman only want to date top 1% gigachads, how the FUCK is it our fault? It would make somewhat sense if she was a gigastacy herself but this is just ridiculous.
Holy fuck this video really tilted me. She also states how she hates bald people, JFL you human garbage. What did bald men ever do to deserve your slander? Disgusting.
Imagine what her fucking looksmatch is doing. Either rotting or roped long ago.

Society NEEDS to adress the narcissism in young women. How can a low SMV woman like this be so god damn entitled and judgemental? what the FUCK
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Women can’t do no wrong :soy:

ITS GIGACHAD OR NOTHING IN 2020

Looksmatch died in tianamen Square

Her looksmatch earns 1 dollar a day assembling iPhones

Nothing unexpected here, just sub-10 law creeping into existence

Poor ricecels srs

The solution to this problem is very clear to me.

Rather than trying to change/transform ourselves to fit into the world, the solution is to change/transform the surrounding world itself.

Until this is realized, everything will get worse and worse.

to be fair, she is statusmaxxed so her standards are skyrocketed. Your average woman on the street couldnt possibly have these high standards too

Ugly foids with high standards disgust me.

Det är över min vän

Typical ugly whore, pounds of makeup and fake eyebrows. Everything about modern women is fake.

i cant press play right now feel bad just thinking about this

Unironically my looksmatch
@Haywire thoughts?

She's not 4. She is 3 max.

A literal gook bushpig doing "smash or pass" on 7+ chads.

You can't make this shit up.

This world is a fucking joke.

Yea it is I hate it

Unironically my looksmatch

Really? You should just status/money maxx ASAP then and some desperate poor slavic village-based foid will choose you from a bunch of other guys(mostly local alcoholics, lol). Assuming you are NT of course.

I dont see why it matters that shes ethnic. It wouldnt be any different if a white foid was doing this garbage.

Really? You should just status/money maxx ASAP then and some desperate poor slavic village-based foid will choose you from a bunch of other guys(mostly local alcoholics, lol). Assuming you are NT of course.
Man, she’s 4/10 without fake up. It’s over for sub 5 men

And imagine her without makeup. Lol

Flat panfaced gook. God damn that thing would breed baby ER's if any white dude hit thaat up.

She has 205K cuckscribers, lol.

she ugly i pass

The really sad thing is Chads fuck any foid 3+ just for a quick go. Just to drain the nuts before the club, and then smash again, or get a high quality rackemup for the rest of the night. So low smv foids still have this requirement because they do get a taste of Chad from time to time