Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for 6'9 manlets

Over guys under 7'10 tbh, she's just lowballing to give manlets hope.

You guys know that if you're over 15 cm taller than someone, you might as well tell them you're 2 meters tall, right?
Just like most people, she can't measure height. :feelsseriously:

You guys know that if you're over 15 cm taller than someone, you might as well tell them you're 2 meters tall, right?
Just like most people, she can't measure height. :feelsseriously:
I've seen several foids with tape measurers, I even heard a foid saying she measured her boyfriend while he was sleeping.

I've seen several foids with tape measurers, I even heard a foid saying she measured her boyfriend while he was sleeping.
That's harrassment. I didn't know foids use tape measures, I only knew about the rulers. :feelsseriously:

I like how foids always give excuses in the beginning as a way to spear his feelings.

Over for 6’9” @Edmund_Kemper cels

She was autistic, probably more than you.
No she was not. "Autistic females" literally don't exist. They always have a massive SUPPORTIVE social circle and end up NT jfl.
Women literally have their lives handed to them on a golden plate and are still ungrateful about it.

No she was not. "Autistic females" literally don't exist. They always have a massive SUPPORTIVE social circle and end up NT jfl.
Women literally have their lives handed to them on a golden plate and are still ungrateful about it.
She obsessed with her boyfriend's height, and when I mean obsessed, I mean really obsessed like a Autist.

She obsessed with her boyfriend's height, and when I mean obsessed, I mean really obsessed like a Autist.
She can go fuck herself sideways and piss on her grave. I'm seriously angry at this :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

610"0 or nothing