Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for about 25% of IncelTears

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
TrannyIT

yeah i had to resort into doing this as well, sucks

I want to get on your discord :feelshehe:

So youre talking about MTF trannies? JFL

Praise chad 19 the tranny remover. This virus has brought some good shit man.

Transgender men* You were a man and you became transgender. You are not a woman or a transgender woman

Plastic bags contain estrogenic chemicals?

All plastic does.
Are there studies on this? Why does it seem like common knowledge lol... If that's the case then a lot of the products around us have chemicals that are estrogenic right? Isn't that sort of an issue.

Why are you in Spain?

Lmao, get fucked trannies :feelsgah:

they know plastic bags contain other plastins that are poisonous when they cook it right? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Maybe I should get a metal water bottle

Still too high inhib to join your discord server but someday I will

Trannies are fucking retarded, hope they all die.

When I first joined, one of your mods, FiveFour, banned me for being under age and said "come back when you're 18".

I turned 18 recently. Can I be unbanned now? @FACEandLMS

You've only just turned 18. Try to get a gf for a few years before you start with the "it's over" meme-shit. We have a 50+ year old (Yoda) in the server who has tried EVERYTHING. You haven't tried shit yet. (Correct me if I am wrong). Unless you can show me a pic in DMs (Discord) that you are HIDEOUS then trust me, I am helping you by keeping you out. Wasting your youth because of blackpilled shit you read online is nothing like coming to the blackpill because of blackpills you EXPERIENCED FIRSTHAND, having approached for years (nightclubs, social circle, parties, online, etc) and got nothing but rejection. You think the blackpill is hard cuz you read it on a forum? Try LIVING IT FOR YOUR ADULTHOOD.

Unless you are hideous or an extreme manlet, you aren't incel at 18. Being a 4/10 (for ex.) with YEARS OF TIME TO LOOKSMAX is nothing like being a 3/10 in your late 20s with a 100 of rejections racked up.

Let your growthplates close before you think the next 60 years of your life is going to be lonely based on your highschool experiences alone. Not having a gf at 18 is no indication you won't have one at 22. Most of you 18 yo "incels" think you're "incel" because Stacy from your class didn't approach you. How many looksmatched women have YOU approached? In how many different types of situations? Do you have friends? If males don't want to SIT WITH YOU, what makes you think a woman wants to share bodily fluids with you?

I don't doxx. I've seen over 100 guy's pics for ratings. Prove you're hideous. And don't pull the "I'll show him my worst pics" bullshit. I've had that done to me a lot. Don't PM me here though. Do it on Discord.

For those who think I am bluepilling him, if I tell him to go away, get out of this community, he does it, realizes he's not incel and moves on, that's a good thing. If he does what I ask for years, then comes back to the blackpill then nothing was lost.There are tons of guys on IncelTears who post: "I used to think I was an incel but now a girl is texting me, how do I talk to women?". This angers me cuz it implies that ALL INCELS ALL ALONG just needed to put themselves out there. They are cheapening the name for actual incels.

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't want to be in this community. I'd rather successful at work, dating a decent woman, looking forward to my future. Too many guys aren't ugly or haven't tried but use the incel community as a babysitting club cuz they have too much free time on their hands.

You've only just turned 18. Try to get a gf for a few years before you start with the "it's over" meme-shit. We have a 50+ year old (Yoda) in the server who has tried EVERYTHING. You haven't tried shit yet. (Correct me if I am wrong). Unless you can show me a pic in DMs (Discord) that you are HIDEOUS then trust me, I am helping you by keeping you out. Wasting your youth because of blackpilled shit you read online is nothing like coming to the blackpill because of blackpills you EXPERIENCED FIRSTHAND, having approached for years (nightclubs, social circle, parties, online, etc) and got nothing but rejection. You think the blackpill is hard cuz you read it on a forum? Try LIVING IT FOR YOUR ADULTHOOD.

Unless you are hideous or an extreme manlet, you aren't incel at 18. Being a 4/10 (for ex.) with YEARS OF TIME TO LOOKSMAX is nothing like being a 3/10 in your late 20s with a 100 of rejections racked up.

Let your growthplates close before you think the next 60 years of your life is going to be lonely based on your highschool experiences alone. Not having a gf at 18 is no indication you won't have one at 22. Most of you 18 yo "incels" think you're "incel" because Stacy from your class didn't approach you. How many looksmatched women have YOU approached? In how many different types of situations? Do you have friends? If males don't want to SIT WITH YOU, what makes you think a woman wants to share bodily fluids with you?

I don't doxx. I've seen over 100 guy's pics for ratings. Prove you're hideous. And don't pull the "I'll show him my worst pics" bullshit. I've had that done to me a lot. Don't PM me here though. Do it on Discord.

For those who think I am bluepilling him, if I tell him to go away, get out of this community, he does it, realizes he's not incel and moves on, that's a good thing. If he does what I ask for years, then comes back to the blackpill then nothing was lost.There are tons of guys on IncelTears who post: "I used to think I was an incel but now a girl is texting me, how do I talk to women?". This angers me cuz it implies that ALL INCELS ALL ALONG just needed to put themselves out there. They are cheapening the name for actual incels.

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't want to be in this community. I'd rather successful at work, dating a decent woman, looking forward to my future. Too many guys aren't ugly or haven't tried but use the incel community as a babysitting club cuz they have too much free time on their hands.
Go see these two threads. They sum up (most) of my experience with foids.

Also my growthplates are already closed. I haven't gained any height since 16 (2 years ago).

Maybe I should get a metal water bottle
Its in our water, its in our food, its in the air. There's literally nothing you can do. (((They))) have won.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Oh, sorry, let me repeat:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH :lul:
Just make swamp-ogre soup out of plastic trash theory

Selfish bastard's, don't they know it's supposed to be sitting on the ocean floor so the planet can trannymax.

they know plastic bags contain other plastins that are poisonous when they cook it right? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shhhh don't tell em, it'll just look like another one of their typical suicides :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is probably the most based thing I've ever read on this site.

I'm sitting down right now, but in my brain I'm giving you a standing ovation.

At the risk of "gatekeeping" I honestly have a hard time seeing anybody as "incel" until they're at least about 30.

And even then I have to question, do you even go out? Like do you actually leave your house? Do you have friends? Are you functioning socially and mentally, like can you walk up to someone and say "hi I'm bob" if not then you have deeper problems than just incel, lots of people in this world have all kinds of social anxieties, deep depression, never leave the house, "oh I'm incel." No you're not.

If you haven't tried everything to looksmax and date for a good solid 5-10 years, going out of your house every day, working, functioning, then you have no right to call yourself incel.

If all you did was take a bathroom selfie and spend 5 years swiping on Tinder, again, you're not incel, you just haven't applied yourself or even really tried to date.

%90 of this board are just depressed neckbeards.

Do'n't they have soy milk in Italy?

This is probably the most based thing I've ever read on this site.

I'm sitting down right now, but in my brain I'm giving you a standing ovation.

At the risk of "gatekeeping" I honestly have a hard time seeing anybody as "incel" until they're at least about 30.

And even then I have to question, do you even go out? Like do you actually leave your house? Do you have friends? Are you functioning socially and mentally, like can you walk up to someone and say "hi I'm bob" if not then you have deeper problems than just incel, lots of people in this world have all kinds of social anxieties, deep depression, never leave the house, "oh I'm incel." No you're not.

If you haven't tried everything to looksmax and date for a good solid 5-10 years, going out of your house every day, working, functioning, then you have no right to call yourself incel.

If all you did was take a bathroom selfie and spend 5 years swiping on Tinder, again, you're not incel, you just haven't applied yourself or even really tried to date.

%90 of this board are just depressed neckbeards.

I'd rather be in a community with 50 legit incels who have tried everything but failed than in a community of 1M 18-to-20 yo incels who haven't tried anything but feel like it's not worth approaching cuz they read about the blackpill online.

Are there studies on this? Why does it seem like common knowledge lol... If that's the case then a lot of the products around us have chemicals that are estrogenic right? Isn't that sort of an issue.

There's loads of studies online about the negative effects of Phthalates and BPA on male hormones. And yes, lots of items around have estrogenic chemicals, which is why male testosterone levels as of now are the lowest ever recorded in history.

When I first joined, one of your mods, FiveFour, banned me for being under age and said "come back when you're 18".

I turned 18 recently. Can I be unbanned now? @FACEandLMS
You just got shit on by FaceandLMS, @Colvin76.

fuccking trannies makes cocaine or something

IT is filled with incels and virtue signalling foids