Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee its over for alllowercasecels

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★

u hear that boyo? its over 4 u if u type like this lil bro only women can afford to act illiterate on the internet and avoid proper punctuation and basic grammar fr if u a man typing like this then what r u doin

STOPPED TYPING LOWER CASE AND IMMEDIATELY BECAME CHAD

JUST TURN ON CAPSLOCK THEORY

JUST TURN ON CAPSLOCK THEORY
JUST DON’T BE A SHALLOW VICIOUS FOID THEORY.

THIS IS ACTUALLY KIND OF FUNNY. IT’S LIKE THE ROASTIES WHO SAY THEY WOULD NEVER DATE A MAN WHO USES AN ANDROID PHONE.

IT’S HONESTLY KIND OF SAD HOW SO MANY WOMEN BRING EVERY SINGLE THING DOWN UPON THEMSELVES AND WILL EITHER NEVER REALIZE IT OR IT’S TOO LATE BY THE TIME THEY DO.

its okay, i know its over. i just accept it
i type in lower case because using uppercase is ugly and unnecessary. proper punctuation is just unaesthetic. and i get too choose how my posts look like
i dont care because my looks in real life are not attractive. so who even care about silly thinks like how you express yourself?

lol?

its okay, i know its over. i just accept it
i type in lower case because using uppercase is ugly and unnecessary. proper punctuation is just unaesthetic. and i get too choose how my posts look like
Just thinking about any of that is good old fashion autism. Like literally nothing but a pure combo of being a neurotically OCD ridden autist lmao. Either that or a foid apparently (which makes sense now come to think of it because most foids are literally ill at this point)