Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for curries.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Activist women always spreading positivity.

157273707 1580513485467928 90238672725727729 n

Virtue signalling, BBC craving whores.

just be curry BIC IS REAL

Do they really use term curry irl

Do they really use term curry irl
Yes I've heard people saying it multiple times as a way to be mean to Indians or Indian-looking people.

this chadpreet is so goodlooking he can get hundreds of pussies

@Copexodius Maximus here's your answer to the question if rice and curry are racial slurs
Interesting, I thought they were original terms by incels

No, this thing has been going around for ages. It is really used as degoratory term to reduce Indians in whatever way girls can get off at male suffering.

Foids know that curries are the worst when it comes to foid's rights.

According to foids, curries are smelly sexist rapists with the worst personalities ever.

White liberals tend to be the most racist of any group (especially women).

Bad example, ur source is a fake racebait post.

Ofc the same whores who virtue signal about blm and racism absolutely despise curries. It really is over for curries they're the butt of all jokes and can never be taken seriously. If you say something even remotely racist about niggers, hoardes of virtue signalling normies and whores hunt you down like a witch-hunt and cancel you and make an example out of you but if you say anything about racism to curries you get laughed out of the room by the same people.

Ofc the same whores who virtue signal about blm and racism absolutely despise curries. It really is over for curries they're the butt of all jokes and can never be taken seriously. If you say something even remotely racist about niggers, hoardes of virtue signalling normies and whores hunt you down like a witch-hunt and cancel you and make an example out of you but if you say anything about racism to curries you get laughed out of the room by the same people.
fr it never began for curries :feelsrope:

I used to think the same. But apparently they are commonly used slurs. Tbh I've never read indians being called "curries" before incel forums

I used to think the same. But apparently they are commonly used slurs. Tbh I've never read indians being called "curries" before incel forums
no slur could ever hurt currycels more than looking in a mirror

no slur could ever hurt currycels more than looking in a mirror
Only if one is hyperconcious and insecure can looking in the mirror hurt. Natural ugliness may play a role in those feelings or it may not. Other than that PLENTY of good looking curries out there. Probably millions who mog anyone on this forum. That's what we .is users g[UWSL]et for being bottom of the barrel.[/UWSL]

Only if one is hyperconcious and insecure can looking in the mirror hurt. Natural ugliness may play a role in those feelings or it may not. Other than that PLENTY of good looking curries out there. Probably millions who mog anyone on this forum. That's what we .is users g[UWSL]et for being bottom of the barrel.[/UWSL]
I said curryCEL, not curry.

At least y'all can dance bro, fuck those bitches for sure.