Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's OVER for Londoncels saw 9/10 Chad with 3/10 asian

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
this is what this city has become

bitches that make the choice to come here must thank God everyday for this modern day paradise for them

Fuarrk wish I had gotten pics, but they left restaurant before I got collect my thoughts and get camera out

She had a better personality than you.

lol not surprised. don't know why guys like that settle though

good thing i live in the southwest

E5 E9 D626 984 B 413 D 8954 C779 CBA3 E9 F8

People who date interracialy have lower standards. It's better to date a woman that you mog than date a woman that mogs you.

People who date interracialy have lower standards. It's better to date a woman that you mog than date a woman that mogs you.

And being looksmatched is a death sentence. Just begging to have her run around behind your back for the first chad that looks at her

Its so over.

The only hope is Asia

that would suckkkk to be a ricecel living in asia and have your oneitus come to america for white cock. id rope

Not necessarily, depends on people's taste in race.

This isn't exclusive to London. I see so many 7/10 Chadlites with 2/10 fat girls and wonder what the fuck this world has become.

This isn't exclusive to London. I see so many 7/10 Chadlites with 2/10 fat girls and wonder what the fuck this world has become.
It's amazing that the world has come to this. This is why I have no sympathy for femoids at all. Oh you thought you were gonna be the one that Chad finally didnt pump and dump? And now bitch about being a single mother? Then they "settle" for someone 4 points higher than them. No sympathy from me.

that would suckkkk to be a ricecel living in asia and have your oneitus come to america for white cock. id rope

I will feel bad for ricecels If I do it but it's the only way not to die as a virgin

Uk is most cucked country.

its over for people who are shit at everything

not for me :(

Not only do native Asian females dislike foreign Asian guys, but so do native Asian males. For instance, when you teach English in East Asia (countries like South Korea, especially) will employ a white person because they look like they speak English as their native tongue, whereas American/English/Canadian Asians males get rejected for such positions just because they don't look like an English speaker. South Korea is more racist than the west is, kek.

Not only do native Asian females dislike foreign Asian guys, but so do native Asian males. For instance, when you teach English in East Asia (countries like South Korea, especially) will employ a white person because they look like they speak English as their native tongue, whereas American/English/Canadian Asians males get rejected for such positions just because they don't look like an English speaker. South Korea is more racist than the west is, kek.
yea i know its pretty sad, oh well more rotting for me :)
tenor.gif

this is what this city has become

bitches that make the choice to come here must thank God everyday for this modern day paradise for them

Fuarrk wish I had gotten pics, but they left restaurant before I got collect my thoughts and get camera out

just lol at londoncels

In my accounting class there is a 8/10 guy that dates a fat 2/10.
It is fucking weird, he is asocial af so I guess they're kind of looksmatched.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

In my accounting class there is a 8/10 guy that dates a fat 2/10.
It is fucking weird, he is asocial af so I guess they're kind of looksmatched.
He's probably insecure about his looks and league.

Some guys do this so they can use them for consistent sex. They dump later down the road. Asian roasties are too stupid and when they realize this they suddenly wanna go back to their roots. Speaking mostly of westernized asian roasties btw.