Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It’s over for many many men, and they don’t even know it.

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
So I was going back to school with my friend (manlet blackcel) and he started talking about how he missed his opportunity to talk to girls. He kept mentioning how if he was more confident he’d be talking to plenty of girls, I blackpilled him a little on impulse and said “If they considered you attractive they would have approached you first” he didn’t say it but I could tell he was genuinely hurt.

I then noticed this so I proceeded to give him some blue pilled bullshit about how he has a chance in college. Am I a bad person for not completely giving him the Blackpill? I just think some men simply wouldn’t be able to handle it. I don’t want my friend falling into depression because of that.

You should have stopped at the blackpill. Why feed him with bs ?

You should drop multiple bombs.

Black pilling your blue pilled close friends is one of the most loving and caring things you can do for them.

Am I a bad person for not completely giving him the Blackpill?

Yes you are. I truly wish I had 'it's over' mindset way sooner. Guy will inevitably reach the same conclusion all of us here reached, but it before that happens he will embarass himself multiple times.

Blue pilling him will hurt him much more in the long run
I know it seems cruel at first look but blackpilling him is the right thing to do

I’ll try to tell him tomorrow, doubt it will go well tbh. I’ll update you guys soon.

Look, i know that you want to blackpill him with the kindest of intentions, but you do not know how a bluepilled delusional mind actually works. The best thing to do would be to not blackpill him, just let him learn the harsh truth on his own. Not only he won't accept your advice, he may even get angry and offended at you, labeling you as "negative" and "miserable". Anything you do will result in the same outcome: He will break his face against the concrete, but by not blackpilling him, at least you won't put your friendship at risk. Besides, the blackpill is a personal journey, one that an individual can only do by himself. If given, your advice will be meaningless to him, unless he pursues the blackpill by himself.

PS: Take my advice with a grain of salt, choose yourself to follow it or not. As a wise men once said, "if advice was good, it would be sold, not given".

Tell him he's welcome to have the noose when you're finished.

It works only if he is searching for truths.

You will lose your friend. not worth it. no one has introduced you to blackpill, so you have no obligation to present it to anyone.

When teaching, teach the truth and nothing but the truth, but not the whole truth.

Black pilling doesn't work unless they are willing to accept it. I've seen guys who even knew the truth still fall for blue pill traps.

You should drop multiple bombs.

Look, i know that you want to blackpill him with the kindest of intentions, but you do not know how a bluepilled delusional mind actually works. The best thing to do would be to not blackpill him, just let him learn the harsh truth on his own. Not only he won't accept your advice, he may even get angry and offended at you, labeling you as "negative" and "miserable". Anything you do will result in the same outcome: He will break his face against the concrete, but by not blackpilling him, at least you won't put your friendship at risk. Besides, the blackpill is a personal journey, one that an individual can only do by himself. If given, your advice will be meaningless to him, unless he pursues the blackpill by himself.

PS: Take my advice with a grain of salt, choose yourself to follow it or not. As a wise men once said, "if advice was good, it would be sold, not given".
agreed tbh. I think he should drop slight Blackpilled here and there but never go full way until friend doesn't react emotionally anymore

Should have blackpilled him hard , No mercy

I want to say that you should have blackpilled him, but... like you said, some people just can’t handle the knowledge. Ignorance truly is bliss.

this is a hard one to tackle. on one hand honesty is kindness but on the other your friendship is also at stake so i would suggest slowly making him aware by being a little honest here and there but soften the blows so you don,t lose your friend as friends are hard to come by these days.good luck.

You should teach him the scientific blackpill, but dont relate it to his life. He needs to learn all the troughs about our society, than he will understand that his fate is nothing special these days and he might feel better.
Just saying "you are a ugly virgin lol" will make him depressed or even suicidal.

Black pilling your blue pilled close friends is one of the most loving and caring things you can do for them.
I beg to differ. Allow him to live in ignorant bliss. If he pursues the blackpill on his own, let him. Let things run their course.

Try to think of non-changeable traits such as height and face that n=makes a man 100% incel that exists for women. It doesn't exist. Plenty of dudes love big boobs, plenty of dudes love extremely huge ridiculous Hitomi Tanaka+ size boobs, plenty of dudes love completely flat/loli type bodies, people like girls of all sizes, extremely short/child-like, medium size/normal, tall/"Amazonian", long hair, short hair, blonde hair, brown hair, some like chubby others like thin, and even when it comes to personality, some people like submissive and weak women, whereas some people like confident and strong ones. The only thing I can think of that is universally preferred by men is a non-roast-beef vagina, a non-landwhale or an old age woman the former of which is something you typically don't learn about a girl until after you already know what she looks like otherwise, and for most men isn't a major deal or deal-breaker. Men already have to deal with height as a major factor for female attraction anyway, so it's not like this is some sort of unfair disadvantage (a fat woman can lose weight).
Now think about what women want. In every case, they want a chiseled, angular face, tall (the taller the better in almost every case; almost no girl, even 5ft1 ones wouldn't prefer to have a 5'9 boyfriend over a 6'3" one), wide frame, and with a large penis. Finding a girl who doesn't have these absolute preferences is like finding a unicorn. Finding two guys who have completely different preferences regarding literally everything they prefer in their partners is pretty much a daily occurrence.

I blackpilled him a little on impulse and said “If they considered you attractive they would have approached you first” he didn’t say it but I could tell he was genuinely hurt.
blood in my eyes dawg and I can't see
I'm tryna be who I'm destined to be
but niggas tryna take my life away

I remember the day I blackpilled a friend about bone structure. He has wide hips/fridge mode bones and thought he could have a sick V taper just by lifting but was wondering why he couldn't improve much.

You gave him hope only to be crushed. College is even harder. Especially with his height

It was harsh but it will help him in the long run srs.

We all had a hard time taking the black pill then it just becomes reality srs.

But ye if you have to try or even think too much about getting a woman, it's already overrrrrrr

telling him he has a chance in college will only hurt him in the long run. shame on you

You're right. It is over for many many men. That's the cold hard truth.

Yep I've done it and my friend got depressed af after black pilling him

bluepilling him is a short term high setting him up for a long term fall.

get those blackpills in boyo

Slowly feed the blackpill, give him bite sized info abt all this.

I thought of hope for this blackcel manlet. If he can get through college and get an actual definitively good paying career, eg.. lawyer, doctor, engineer.. he could ascend by getting an African bride.

He could meet the African bride by joining one of those churches which has missions and charities for Africa.

Then he could control her by sending money back to help her family in Africa. Which he could stop if she went off the rails and went for huge badass ghetto negros.