Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for normie males in spic countries

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was in mexio, i noticed that Mexicans have become accepting of the LGBTQ community. In the capital city of Mexico, LGBTQ flags were displayed in public areas. During the day, I saw lesbian/bisexual female couples holding hands and cuddling with each other. The reason why LGBTQ is spreading like wildfire in Spic countries is because westernization is embraced by the younger generation of spics. As a Result, males and females are more open about their sexuality. This shift from conservatism to liberalism and feminism has resulted in female spics dating people of the same gender, this is why lesbian/bi couples were littering the streets of Mexico City. It’s over for normie males in spic countries because females are embracing their sexuality and they would rather date or marry another female than to be with a normal male like me. Sooner or later, liberalism will infect all nations on earth. Brace yourselves, the worst is yet to come.
This is what I saw during my trip to Mexico
IMG 0735

IMG 0734

Something must be done to stop this madness

I was in mexio, i noticed that Mexicans have become accepting of the LGBTQ community. In the capital city of Mexico, LGBTQ flags were displayed in public areas. During the day, I saw lesbian/bisexual female couples holding hands and cuddling with each other. The reason why LGBTQ is spreading like wildfire in Spic countries is because westernization is embraced by the younger generation of spics. As a Result, males and females are more open about their sexuality. This shift from conservatism or liberalism and feminism has resulted in female spics dating people of the same gender, this is why lesbian/bi couples were littering the streets of Mexico City. It’s over for normie males in spic countries because females are embracing their sexuality and they would rather date or marry another female than to be with a normal male like me. Sooner or later, liberalism will infect all nations on earth. Brace yourselves, the worst is yet to come.
View attachment 1151078

View attachment 1151079
it's over

come to rural area in bosnia you'll love it here

I live in an area which is now majority Latino, according to the last demographic census: I've noticed that tons more Hispanics tend to be LGBTQ+ on average compared to Whites & Blacks.

In fact:
  • 11% of Latino adults surveyed said they were members of the LGBTQ community, compared to 6.2% of non-Hispanic white adults and 6.6% of Black American adults who said the same.

I was in mexio, i noticed that Mexicans have become accepting of the LGBTQ community. In the capital city of Mexico, LGBTQ flags were displayed in public areas. During the day, I saw lesbian/bisexual female couples holding hands and cuddling with each other. The reason why LGBTQ is spreading like wildfire in Spic countries is because westernization is embraced by the younger generation of spics. As a Result, males and females are more open about their sexuality. This shift from conservatism to liberalism and feminism has resulted in female spics dating people of the same gender, this is why lesbian/bi couples were littering the streets of Mexico City. It’s over for normie males in spic countries because females are embracing their sexuality and they would rather date or marry another female than to be with a normal male like me. Sooner or later, liberalism will infect all nations on earth. Brace yourselves, the worst is yet to come.
View attachment 1151078

View attachment 1151079
Something must be done to stop this madness
Latin America after post-colonization was always Western no matter how hard they try to deny it. That's why it's become a hotspot for LGTBQIA shit. Just look at Brazil. They were one of the first countries to be openly known across the world for having tons of trannies.

No big wonder, but have they seen the Mighty Russian Bogatyr Alexei Makeev? I bet not. These spic pussies have nothing on this Real Russian Berserk.

Latin America after post-colonization was always Western no matter how hard they try to deny it. That's why it's become a hotspot for LGTBQIA shit. Just look at Brazil. They were one of the first countries to be openly known across the world for having tons of trannies.
It would be funny if North Korea drops a nuke on Brazil :feelskek:

It would be funny if North Korea drops a nuke on Brazil :feelskek:
Do you think we should free the North Koreans? Man I feel bad for them. They've been fed propagganda for their whole lives

Do you think we should free the North Koreans? Man I feel bad for them. They've been fed propagganda for their whole lives
If you free them they will embrace feminism, liberalism, and LGBTQ degeneracy

No big wonder, but have they seen the Mighty Russian Bogatyr Alexei Makeev? I bet not. These spic pussies have nothing on this Real Russian Berserk.

View attachment 1151082
Holy fucking shit, man. This is one of the craziest videos i've seen my entire life. That Russian despite being outnumbered and surrounded, still solo fought everyone like a true Cossack. No wonder Russia is one of the most countries with highest testosterone in the world and produces the best fighters and wrestlers.

Lion vs hyenas

Why the fuck does this degeneracy affect every race but not niggers? How come niggers are immune from all this feminism, lgbt, liberalism?

Why the fuck does this degeneracy affect every race but not niggers? How come niggers are immune from all this feminism, lgbt, liberalism?
Because in Africa, Liberalism does not exist. Each African country is conservative.

Because in Africa, Liberalism does not exist. Each African country is conservative.
Aren't spics conservative catholics? How did they fell so bad, meanwhile American niggers beat up troons and homos in their community

Aren't spics conservative catholics? How did they fell so bad, meanwhile American niggers beat up troons and homos in their community
Yes, spics are usually conservative and Catholic, however, the traditional spics are aging and dying out. The new generation of spics (gen Z and gen A) have slowly adopted western values such as lgbtq and feminism through social media. Westernization is spreading like wild fire in these spic countries

well, they shouldn't have anything to do with murrica anyways, especially not this prog shit

Feminism and being close to the United States

for one, the current pope is cucked and bows to fag degeneracy
he even authorized blessings for same-sex couples

The moment the j00s/fr33m@s0ns crushed the Cristeros it was the bigining of the end for Mexico.

And its obvious that this shit is going to spread, all of it is for prepreation for Agenda 2030, the arabs are next, this is why I pointed out that for our generation the best JBW locations are going to be arab/mena countries. Saudia is slowely liberlizing under Bin salman (A westrean sellout), and even Iran barely holds its female toghther and has a low birthrate. Most arab countries, will crash their birthrates too/

for one, the current pope is cucked and bows to fag degeneracy
he even authorized blessings for same-sex couples
Pope Francis isn't a true Catholic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back