Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's OVER for Somalicels

H

hornoid

Greycel
I spotted my doppelgänger on reddit. :lul:
Guy is weightlossmaxxing, but unfortunately there's no gym for your forehead...

Why are somalicels so shit compared to west Africans?

I spotted my doppelgänger on reddit. :lul:
Guy is weightlossmaxxing, but unfortunately there's no gym for your forehead...

Most somalicels are very skinny, its extremely rare to find an overweight or out of shape one, but yeah its over for me not even gymceilling will save him

Muffin top-cel.

Well, I was perusing his reddit account and he posts on /r/braincels. At least he's self-aware to some extent.

They're mixed with arabs

They are a mix of arabs and east africans. They perhaps have lower SMV than indians.

Actually false, it's a common misconception that Somalis are a mixed breed between bantu people/arabs. But the reality is that Somalis have been a indigenous people for thousands of years, and are probably as pure as they come. The "caucasoid" features are completely somali and not the result of "mixture".

Anyway, the 'incel'-tier features Somalis have likely come from sustained inbreeding (bulbuous headshape, high foreheads), that in combination with a skinny build (from a nomadic lifestyle), we truly fucked ourselves.

Top somali SMV is higher than indian tbh, just even more rare. Most are extreme framecels with awkward body language and lightbulb skulls.

Actually false, it's a common misconception that Somalis are a mixed breed between bantu people/arabs. But the reality is that Somalis have been a indigenous people for thousands of years, and are probably as pure as they come. The "caucasoid" features are completely somali and not the result of "mixture".

Anyway, the 'incel'-tier features Somalis have likely come from inbreeding (bulbuous headshape, high foreheads), that in combination with a skinny build (from a nomadic lifestyle), we truly fucked ourselves.
West african build isn't much better tbh, slightly bigger frames but still skinny. The only reason westernized blacks have better frames is because of more calories in their diets, not to mention all the slave rape that happened which changed up genetics. Nilotes if anything, are the real tyrones.

West african build isn't much better tbh, slightly bigger frames but still skinny. The only reason westernized blacks have better frames is because of more calories in their diets, not to mention all the slave rape that happened which changed up genetics. Nilotes if anything, are the real tyrones.
Western niggers have better frames is due to the fact that they are 25% white on average.

Could almost pass for curry

Could pass for ethnicel.

Also during the slave trade, of those who were captured, the strongest were sold west.
then of those, I think like 33% percent died in the voyages. Just natural selection I guess

Top somali SMV is higher than indian tbh, just even more rare. Most are extreme framecels with awkward body language and lightbulb skulls.
Indians have more variation.

Indians have more variation.
Yeah I cant dispute that. I must say I have not seen many indians IRL, especially good looking ones, and exposure through a screen is always somewhat false. My impression of even very high SMV indians, even ones with very caucasian traits lack the chiseled features which some somalis do have. Could this be due to skin tone and quality? Very possible, but I have seen alot of somalis compared to currys.

Yeah I cant dispute that. I must say I have not seen many indians IRL, especially good looking ones, and exposure through a screen is always somewhat false. My impression of even very high SMV indians, even ones with very caucasian traits lack the chiseled features which some somalis do have. Could this be due to skin tone and quality? Very possible, but I have seen alot of somalis compared to currys.
I honestly have no idea tbh. But i know that oftentimes, good looking indians dont look indian. Would you consider this somali a chad?

I honestly have no idea tbh. But i know that oftentimes, good looking indians dont look indian. Would you consider this somali a chad?

View attachment 117335
Yeah that is always the case within all races, the closer you are to the golden ratio face mask the more you belong to what might as well be called its own race. All others below it are just different ways of being subhuman. JFL.

If that is the only picture to go by, easily. There is always the possibility for slight anglefraud, and skull issues under that hoodie but that is top tier without a doubt if he is truly somali. The lips look on the verge of odd, but it cant hurt him that much. Do you agree?

Yeah that is always the case within all races, the closer you are to the golden ratio face mask the more you belong to what might as well be called its own race. All others below it are just different ways of being subhuman. JFL.

If that is the only picture to go by, easily. There is always the possibility for slight anglefraud, and skull issues under that hoodie but that is top tier without a doubt if he is truly somali. The lips look on the verge of odd, but it cant hurt him that much. Do you agree?
Yeah i feel like he might be frauding his hairline wearing those 2 coats. If it isnt truly fucked up, then he is fine.

View attachment 117335
Yes, he is very good looking, amogs about 99 percent of the male somali population. Also, Indians are higher than Somalis than the ethnic SMV list.

Jfl its always this one somali people bring up to up Somalis . I must have seen this nigga at least a 100 times.
Wait have you actually lol? Where though? I only sent his pic a few times on discord.