Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over (Jawpill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I decided to take a picture of my side profile through the mirror for the first time. It's worse than I could have ever imagined. There is no God for we have killed him. Any hopes I had of going NT and ascending is now gone. My life is over and the children are dead.

I plan on getting an orthognathic surgery to fix my overbite and recessed chin. Hopefully my insurance will cover most of it because it isn't entirely cosmetic.
I'm gonna buy some hard gum that's supposed to improve your jaw, I saw it on looksmax.org

Assigning your inceldom to a single trait is low IQ. Its inceldom is due to a range of characteristics that, combined, destroy its appearance. I would bet money that even if you fixed your jaw, you would still be incel.

Assigning your inceldom to a single trait is low IQ. Its inceldom is due to a range of characteristics that, combined, destroy its appearance. I would bet money that even if you fixed your jaw, you would still be incel.
Yes. I'd still be autistic / friendless, non-white, wide hips, and school shooter eyes with black on the bottom (negative canthal tilt)

How bad is it? :fuk:

Mastic gum and mewing. If you’re and adult the latter option won’t be of much help.
Any tips / links on what gum I should buy? I'm getting ready. Surgery is pretty pricey though, also i'm not an adult

The Jaw is cope
It is over if you have bad eye area
You will still slay if you have hunter eyes or average colored eyes.

The Jaw is cope
It is over if you have bad eye area
You will still slay if you have hunter eyes or average colored eyes.
that's not true, if you want to be a chad then you have to have perfect everything

that's not true, if you want to be a chad then you have to have perfect everything
I didn't say it would make you a Chad but it would get you women.
The Chad is rare and not only the Chad gets pussy but also Chadlites, high tier normies so doesn't need to be a Chad to get sex.

Brutal:feelsbadman:. I am a bloatcel at current point, but i hope my jaw is good enough underneath all that fat.

Last edited: