Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's over. Normies have appropriated our culture

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I was at Taco Bell the other day and I heard a young female voice laughingly say "mog." It's so fucking over. Even foids are using our terms now.

brutal, also welcome back brocel I missed your presence here.

damn the highIQ humans can't escape unevolved fellow retards at all time point in our existence on the planet

I head heard a group of chads throwing the term "ropemaxx" around. And laughing

I was at Taco Bell the other day and I heard a young female voice laughingly say "mog." It's so fucking over. Even foids are using our terms now.
Brutal.

They always appropriate everything that doesn't involve them. It's pathetic. But I guess it's muh quirky :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I head heard a group of chads throwing the term "ropemaxx" around. And laughing
That's what it is to them. A joke. They could never imagine not being attractive or popular. Normies are incapable of empathy.

Had a similar experience this week

They always appropriate everything that doesn't involve them. It's pathetic. But I guess it's muh quirky :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Women are incapable of creating. They can only steal and center it upon themselves. Female humor is insufferable

Fakcel trait if you go to taco ball like nothing

Makes me thing. How many foids have infiltrated this forum? like maybe 15%
Most have no idea looksmaxxing is derived from incel culture but I'd wager from when incels were trendy probably 5 percent are still autistically devoted to lurking.

Women are incapable of creating. They can only steal and center it upon themselves.
Then they tell you they don't need men, sometimes putting the emphasis on SHORT men. Just the world we live in :feelsclown::feelsclown:

The sad thing is that aknowledging the blackpill mostly just benefits toilets as men try to looksfag and thugmaxx to please female nature instead of putting an end to tinder-age polygamy starting from taking away insane female privileges for fairness. Toilets will just become more cruel towards ugly men. Hovewer, the blackpill must still be basic common sense, you cannot argue against facts.

The sad thing is that aknowledging the blackpill mostly just benefits toilets as men try to looksfag and thugmaxx to please female nature instead of putting an end to tinder-age polygamy starting from taking away insane female privileges for fairness. Toilets will just become more cruel towards ugly men. Hovewer, the blackpill must still be basic common sense, you cannot argue against facts.
This is what's unfortunate. It's only going to get worse from here.

I knew youd come back. Welcome back !

The chink app has done irreparable damage. The greatest weapon of warfare to morons.

I hope this phase they're having ends soon.

its a trend on tiktok thats gonna die soon like andrewtate

its a trend on tiktok thats gonna die soon like andrewtate
It's a symptom of the disease. Sure it's a joke to a lot of guys but to an equal amount it's something they're taking serious. Another sign of gen z sexlessness.

Why are they obsessed with incel culture? Goddamn I hate normies :feelsree: :feelsree:

Welcome back, brother. Yeah I can't imagine what it'd be like to hear these insufferable faggots using bp terms. I truly feel the deepest sympathy for the sub5 kidcels in HS getting bullied by normies and htns and chadlites, getting told to ropemax everyday and being told "bro I'm heightmogging u rn" and shit

Welcome back, brother. Yeah I can't imagine what it'd be like to hear these insufferable faggots using bp terms. I truly feel the deepest sympathy for the sub5 kidcels in HS getting bullied by normies and htns and chadlites, getting told to ropemax everyday and being told "bro I'm heightmogging u rn" and shit
Rage fuel. Truly rage fuel. It's almost sick how are culture is now being weaponize against the young incels by normie scum. It's over.

That warrants a shooting for sure. I wouldn´t be surprised if it does happen more in the future.
It´s not like there is a day that goes by on this planet, without some homicide being delivered.

Rage fuel. Truly rage fuel. It's almost sick how are culture is now being weaponize against the young incels by normie scum. It's over.
Gen Alpha is gonna be ridiculously incel, its acc deeply unsettling. I caught my little brother watching Patrick Bateman edits several times ffs. I've been thinking a lot about all the plagues that have been festering for years now. Behavioral sink, automation, climate change, hypergamy. I enjoy seeing it worsen tho, and seeing normies worldview shatter as they're forced to confront the brutal ugliness of this world. I wanna see it implode on itself so badly. I refuse to believe hundreds of millions of men across the world will just sit by and fiddle their dicks and allow full blown polygamy to become fully accepted by society. Fuck that I won't do what you tell me

Gen Alpha is gonna be ridiculously incel, its acc deeply unsettling. I caught my little brother watching Patrick Bateman edits several times ffs. I've been thinking a lot about all the plagues that have been festering for years now. Behavioral sink, automation, climate change, hypergamy. I enjoy seeing it worsen tho, and seeing normies worldview shatter as they're forced to confront the brutal ugliness of this world. I wanna see it implode on itself so badly. I refuse to believe hundreds of millions of men across the world will just sit by and fiddle their dicks and allow full blown polygamy to become fully accepted by society. Fuck that I won't do what you tell me
Completely agreed. It's imploding now. All the things incels have warned about are coming true. I think rape statistics are beginning to spike again (although it maybe women lying) among the youth. Grab your popcorn

blackpill is so self-evident even foids cant deny it

Completely agreed. It's imploding now. All the things incels have warned about are coming true. I think rape statistics are beginning to spike again (although it maybe women lying) among the youth. Grab your popcorn
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLSD: :smonk::whitepill::blackpill::feelsthink::lul::cool::society::hax: i told you buddy boyos

Normie infiltrators should ropemax

I even had one screaming at me just now bc he thought I was too mean to furries

wtf

These castrated troglodytes will :feelskek: ----> :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Rape stats? I doubt it, I mean its def not incels doing it. It's never been that way. The overwhelming amount of rapes are committed by normie men, often men who have had relationships or are even in one. I was thinking a lot about that mouse utopia experiment, Universe 25 and it shook me so much seeing the parallels between the mice and our own species. I got a bad feeling about this year, and the 2030s are gonna mark a time where the public becomes aware of how much the game has changed imo

TikTok and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

blackpill is so self-evident even foids cant deny it
I'm not even a smart person, I don't claim to be one at all, it just amazes me how stupid everyone else seems by comparison when they actively deny blackpill. Blackpillers are wise, maybe not smarter, but def far wiser than normscum

Brutal that they probably don't realize the full scope of what they're talking about. For them it's just funny lingo and a silly joke, for us it's a terrible reality.

Rape stats? I doubt it, I mean its def not incels doing it. It's never been that way. The overwhelming amount of rapes are committed by normie men, often men who have had relationships or are even in one. I was thinking a lot about that mouse utopia experiment, Universe 25 and it shook me so much seeing the parallels between the mice and our own species. I got a bad feeling about this year, and the 2030s are gonna mark a time where the public becomes aware of how much the game has changed imo
Yes. It's normies. The thing is normies are incels now. It was never going to be the autists of incels.is or the ugly manlets who'd rape. It's going to be the normie men who get sick of no sex and decide to take action. I have a bad feeling as well brethren. I read that study recently and it's obvious we're going down the same path.

Brutal that they probably don't realize the full scope of what they're talking about. For them it's just funny lingo and a silly joke, for us it's a terrible reality.
It's a terrible reality for most normies as well.

TikTok and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
It´s a global wide warfare weapon developed by the chinese, in direct coalition with kikes. ( Tinder, Onlyfans, and the rest of the alphabet souptm )

In due time, they'll see. They'll all see. It will be an unavoidable truth the more hypergamy gets worse

It´s a global wide warfare weapon developed by the chinese, in direct coalition with kikes. ( Tinder, Onlyfans, and the rest of the alphabet souptm )
fax

the Chink-kike coalition is trying to ruin the next generation