Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over, politicels

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
Any other Americans following the speaker of the house drama?

Those 20 who won’t vote for McCarthy are in for some electoral pain later I bet.

Enlighten us

Enlighten us
I don’t think it’s happened in a century, and it’s the second time since the civil war that a party has had such a shit show getting a gavel to a speaker of the house. The GOP is imploding.

I don’t think it’s happened in a century, and it’s the second time since the civil war that a party has had such a shit show getting a gavel to a speaker of the house. The GOP is imploding.
I don't know what you're talking about

politics is bad for you, way too many people care way too much about things that don't actually effect them in any meaningful way.

politics is bad for you, way too many people care way too much about things that don't actually effect them in any meaningful way.
high IQ and blackpilled tbh

Lol what has the world come to when conservatives are a minority in the Republican party.

They want to choose the side that's right so it makes them feel special. That's literally what all of it is.

Lol what has the world come to when conservatives are a minority in the Republican party.
Blacks going childishly apeshit over the n word, woman becoming delusionally egotistical, tallfaggots rule, gays and trannies rule, trucel dies and drools. Morals becoming more ineffective. Humans instinct rules. More and more cruelty will become cool. That's what the world has come to. We let it go into the hands of overgrown neanderthal children. We incels either become them and destroy ourselves and join the herd. Human nature will win. Or you let @erenyeager commit the most based act in all of earth history

as long as i have wifi idc

I’m a fascist so i don’t really pay attention to much of the Inter fighting between neoliberals. Even the supposed based congress senator Majorie Taylor Greene is a kike faggot lover. We do have a based Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas though. All the congress members can eat shit for all I care though

This has been the case for such a long time. Modern day cuckservatives are just early 2000s liberals. It’s just a party of neoliberals who are a few years behind.