Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [It's Over] Scientist are curing landwhales by feeding them fresh human shit juice

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
I can cure fatties by shitting in their mouths? Sign me up!

Wow cured thanks I love McDonald's shit juice!

Just drink shit theory @Dregster666 @ERadicator @Ecstasy

Imagine drinking shit because youre too retarded and lazy to loose weight
Landwhales probably enjoy drinking the shit because they are just nasty subhumans

UK scientists have found a way to fix lardbeasts (also hambeasts and landwhales) by feeding them fresh human shit juice, and scientists are feeding them through their noses.

Scientists are transplanting bacteria from faeces into obese people with type 2 diabetes A clinical trial is taking place in Swansea with the liquid injected through people's noses.

Normies had some chance with lardbeasts, at least they could ascend through becoming nice docile cucks.

JelDHwY.png

Well, because of this scientific breakthrough, these landwhales have found a good excuse to eat chad shit.

Now if these hambeasts start eating chad shit through their noses and suddenly abandon their lards, can you imagine how the overall dating standards will sky-rocket? a.k.a It's over.
I was not ready for an article like this. All the shitty "queens" out there got a whone new meaning. Worst part is in time this would be normalized under the land whales making them even more unbearable because there is a solution foe there eating habits.

It is possible. One cannot know with certainty until rigorous scientific experiments are performed evaluating the relative qualities of different races' shit. But I think you are being optimistic that curry shit will rise to the top. We curries are a people who are very generous and giving with our shit, so it would warm our hearts to know that our shit would have curative powers. There would never be any shortage of shit donations if curry shit was valued. But just like the love many of us would provide a woman, wanting to give it is not enough. They must want to receive it as well.

Cross your fingers and hope, brother, as I will. Curry shit ascension in 2020.
Just bathe in the Ganges river theory.:feelshaha::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsohh::feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back