Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (ITS OVER)this is my disgusting low T truecel curry body taken after 5 years of ldar (literally laying in bed 24/7) taken from my shitty desktop cam

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
I think you are the only incel who had balls to post their pic here.

it's what happens when your diet consists of nothing but carbs and fried food.

Just take a shower bro

im too pathetic and weak willed to go on a consistent dieting/workout routine
That is entirely up to you, this is the one thing that doesn't depend on others, it isn't hindered by hypergamy, or taxes or laws or any other societal rules. Do you really want to be pathetic and weak willed? You could do a 180 this exact moment if you wanted. I started working out a little bit after joining this forum, and guess what?, it ain't that difficult, consistency is everything... it was just 20min at the beginning, now I do 45-60. Dropping weight is 95% proper nutrition, but the progress you make while working out serves as a massive motivator. Don't beat yourself unnecessarily, we already got handicapped genetically at birth, no need to be your own enemy.

Just water fast you fucking curry. Your people do it all the time.

$15 :worryfeels::worryfeels: that's actually insane.
No thanks,I'll keep my $1.7 dollars an hour job.Count your blessings.I'm literally getting paid less than those kids in Malaysia making iPhones.

No thanks,I'll keep my $1.7 dollars an hour job.Count your blessings.I'm literally getting paid less than those kids in Malaysia making iPhones.
wtf do you live in africa?

@RREEEEEEEEE

I have the same exact body type as this guy

Keep in mind I used to be 9% bf

It doesn't matter what bf u are at 5'3.5

Smh if a white posted his fatty pic he wouldnt get the hate OP os getting

Curry shaming is real

That is entirely up to you, this is the one thing that doesn't depend on others, it isn't hindered by hypergamy, or taxes or laws or any other societal rules. Do you really want to be pathetic and weak willed? You could do a 180 this exact moment if you wanted. I started working out a little bit after joining this forum, and guess what?, it ain't that difficult, consistency is everything... it was just 20min at the beginning, now I do 45-60. Dropping weight is 95% proper nutrition, but the progress you make while working out serves as a massive motivator. Don't beat yourself unnecessarily, we already got handicapped genetically at birth, no need to be your own enemy.
all that effort for what though?

Nothing in his life will change even if he had a Zyzz like body.

buddhamax bro

say you have found the key to spiritual mystery

It's a good thing they did this to you man, I hate to say it but look at the shape you are in dude.
Like incel stuff aside, don't you have any dignity?
Go get a job, diet, cook your own meals... After a bit of time off being on your feet in an active job you'll begin to lose weight and at least function properly.

Then you can look into a gym.
Jesus dude.

It's a good thing they did this to you man, I hate to say it but look at the shape you are in dude.
Like incel stuff aside, don't you have any dignity?
Go get a job, diet, cook your own meals... After a bit of time off being on your feet in an active job you'll begin to lose weight and at least function properly.

Then you can look into a gym.
Jesus dude.

he's out of shape but so are most women

and most men in america

in the end, even if he got into bodybuilder contest shape, he's still incel

2400 views jesus OP is a low inhib god

It never began with that body. Also with that skin color you might want to freakmaxx if you happen to be tall

he's out of shape but so are most women

and most men in america

in the end, even if he got into bodybuilder contest shape, he's still incel
Incel stuff aside, everyone should be taking care of themselves.
If you are saying that because women and men are living shit lifestyles, we should do it too, then what women doing the hypergamy "teehee" bit is only natural and justified.

Take care of yourself OP.

Incel stuff aside, everyone should be taking care of themselves.
If you are saying that because women and men are living shit lifestyles, we should do it too, then what women doing the hypergamy "teehee" bit is only natural and justified.

Take care of yourself OP.
the difference is obese women can still get chadlites/chads, at the very least high tier normies with absolutely zero effort.

Fat men get nothing.

I bet this will end up on cucktears and femoids will say they wish you never reproduce.

all that effort for what though?

Nothing in his life will change even if he had a Zyzz like body.
To keep despair at bay. Pure hedonism won't bring you long term happiness while working out can give you mid term happiness. You are doing it for the effort itself, so that you don't go crazy. And you are wrong, there would be some changes if he had a fit lean body... not as far as women are concerned, but it would change how other males treat him and most importantly, how he sees himself.

Holy fuck, you actually boobmog this manboobed guy --

6TAfmbH.jpg

Post your pic on twitter, saying you are "proud" and shit, and get famous like that other guy.
he looks good facially tbh
also:

milk truk just arive

I will suk ur bobs

also mogs my ex oneitis(right, @Mainländer and @ordinaryotaku?)

Last edited:
Good advice. I wrote a diet plan he can follow here: [Serious] - How much Mg boron

Yeah, nice. I'm not big on rice/wheat/oats.

The easiest thing to do, IMO, is to fill a steamer up each day with vegetables, beans (soak them overnight) and potatoes. Get a bunch of easy-to-make sauces (the powdered type where you just mix with boiling water-- these aren't great, they proper sauces are hard to make) to throw on top. And you'll never be hungry again. Two big meals of that and you won't even hit 1200 calories. Nuts (salt 'em if you need to) and fruit for snacks. And you can have a takeaway, or whatever your weakness is, a couple of times per week and you'll be fine. If you have no affinity for vegetables currently, you're going to have to introduce them into your diet and adapt your taste buds for a bit first. Then start learning how to cook some proper meals/food.

i have never seen anything like this before :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: high E male

He can fix his body but at the end, he is stuck with his face. He said he is close to working class, so no money...
Let's pretend he works very hard and earn a very good body. So what ? High efforts for what reward ? We all know now it's all about the face.
At the end of the day, he would be more depressed and suicidal.
I wish I could say something to help you OP but I have nothing to come in my mind.

and this NIGGGA IS GETTING ARRIANGE MARRIAGED WITH A 15 YEAR OLD PRIME VIRGIN FOID! mods this isnt necrobump as this topic is relevant to events that happened yesterday. currycel=volcel

and this NIGGGA IS GETTING ARRIANGE MARRIAGED WITH A 15 YEAR OLD PRIME VIRGIN FOID! mods this isnt necrobump as this topic is relevant to events that happened yesterday. currycel=volcel

Feel glad for him!

OPs body still unironically mogs me

Fatcel + currycel = double volcel

and curries cannot blame their genetics for being fat or skinnyfat. Rage is curry and he got lean. Genetics might keep you from getting super-ripped outside of some massive famine, but anyone can cure being fat.

What?? Explain

What?? Explain
From the curries I've known, arranged marriages are still a thing. Although its not very often it's followed through, from what my curry friends have told me.

Absolutely never began
Bloats me
Thiccs me
Titties me
Fats me

From the curries I've known, arranged marriages are still a thing. Although its not very often it's followed through, from what my curry friends have told me.

But I mean how did he find out this guy was getting married, was it announced somewhere? I totally missed it.

But I mean how did he find out this guy was getting married, was it announced somewhere? I totally missed it.
He made a thread about it yesterday, it was probably deleted for bragging.

make yourself a favor and get a gym menbership

OP is a confirmed truecel

I'm sure the future wife will love his curves..

lmao i finally found this post, 4 years finally passed by and holy fuck and still aint nothing changed.How did time move so fast,my god my life is passing by me.I've gained another 30-40 pounds since this image and still haven't done anything worthwhile or memorable in my life that i could hold on to and my alcoholism is slowly destroying whatever that's left of me.I need to seriously re-evaluate my life.

Oh yeah and for the record ,i didn't get married ,i don't even remember that post and was probably trolling.

lmao i finally found this post, 4 years finally passed by and holy fuck and still aint nothing changed.How did time move so fast,my god my life is passing by me.I've gained another 30-40 pounds since this image and still haven't done anything worthwhile or memorable in my life that i could hold on to and my alcoholism is slowly destroying whatever that's left of me.I need to seriously re-evaluate my life.

Oh yeah and for the record ,i didn't get married ,i don't even remember that post and was probably trolling.
You’re curry? I thought you were black for some reason. Brootal frame and body shape btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back