Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It’s over ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32547
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32547

Self-banned
-
It really is ?

Last edited:
JFL. If not a greycel larp, very brutal to hear.

Sorry you had to go through that. Ive never walked in on or even heard people having sex but id imagine it would suck. You had to clean up the sheets? Damn. Anyway, welcome to the forum

Sorry you had to go through that. Ive never walked in on or even heard people having sex but id imagine it would suck. You had to clean up the sheets? Damn. Anyway, welcome to the forum
Yeah I was raging and crying, and thanks.

Fucking deleted the post because no one read that, but I can post a new one.
You have to wait for post responses on here. Site has very few members most of whom dont post often.

dn rd
like really you edited it before i read it

He edited it I can’t read it

He edited it I can’t read it

OP, when arnd 16, had his friends come over to his house and walked in on one of them having sex with a foid in his room. He also had to clean the sheets after (JFL)

OP, when arnd 16, had his friends come over to his house and walked in on one of them having sex with a foid in his room. He also had to clean the sheets after (JFL)
Holy brutal as fugg. Is OP in third world? That seems like not a western scenario

My bad, slavcel.
I used to live in the West too... Guess what ? I was even struggling there. But in my opinion Eastern girls have higher standarts.. As we know people in the East are tall (I’m 5’9 sadly) and everytime I go outside, I don’t even see 5’10”-6’0” guys with girlfriends, I only see 6’3-6’5” with girls... So fucking brutal

I used to live in the West too... Guess what ? I was even struggling there. But in my opinion Eastern girls have higher standarts.. As we know people in the East are tall (I’m 5’9 sadly) and everytime I go outside, I don’t even see 5’10”-6’0” guys with girlfriends, I only see 6’3-6’5” with girls... So fucking brutal
There are quite a few cels here from the slavlands.

once feminism spreads to an area, the women in that area suddenly become heighists and short men are forced inside.

Hundred years ago, height wasn't important.
Family connections + wealth > iq>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

Now its
face >=height>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.everything else