Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its perverted for incels now to work at tech companies

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
@Transcended Trucel thoughts

The Perverse Incentives That Help Incels Thrive in Tech

wired.com
https://www.wired.com › Ideas › incel

19. jun. 2018 — Incels are well-represented at tech companies, raising challenging ethical issues for leaders who want to create a safe workspace.
I wonder how far this will go until the government will want to actually genocide incels.

cope it's over for that bitch, her last article is from 2019 and she hasn't been in the news in forever

incel W once again

No wonder silicon valley is going down the pan, woke hiring practices and ugly nerdy men = bad is going to create stagnation.

No wonder silicon valley is going down the pan, woke hiring practices and ugly nerdy men = bad is going to create stagnation.
Most incels are tech savvy because its a great cope to subsidice for the chad life they could have had

Most incels are tech savvy because its a great cope to subsidice for the chad life they could have had
Yep, thinking ape did a video on this how most of us end up in front of a PC screen due that being our best option.

Take the NEETpill.

Fuck, those incels are finding a good way to moneymaxx and have a stable career that'll help them keep coping if they have the base level of intelligence to pursue STEM! Can't have this, let's employ a thousand foids and make up diversity quotas to employ 80 IQ sheboons and random whores in useless HR positions so that we can keep drowning men out and artifically elevate foids. :forcedsmile:

Fuck, those incels are finding a good way to moneymaxx and have a stable career that'll help them keep coping if they have the base level of intelligence to pursue STEM! Can't have this, let's employ a thousand foids and make up diversity quotas to employ 80 IQ sheboons and random whores in useless HR positions so that we can keep drowning men out and artifically elevate foids. :forcedsmile:
Brutal, Im in pain every day because of women, Everything in life is about finding and fucking a woman, Why do you think most men get up these days, Stable career and maybe sex reward in the future, Stupid foids.

Incels want to work: "nooooo they shouldn't work we need to create safe workplaces"
Incels want to neet: "nooooo they shouldn't be able to do this they should contribute to society"

Another proof that they simply want us dead

Incels want to work: "nooooo they shouldn't work we need to create safe workplaces"
Incels want to neet: "nooooo they shouldn't be able to do this they should contribute to society"

Where else do you go if you cant provide for yourself

globohomo whores will eventually bully out many tech cels ogre
Everything that becomes big/mainstream will turn mainly normalfags and bully out the incels and turn it into shit

Not just hobbies like video games or anime, but also shit like work places

Everything that becomes big/mainstream will turn mainly normalfags and bully out the incels and turn it into shit

Not just hobbies like video games or anime, but also shit like work places
uggos are always viewed negatively on TV

Well I'm sorry, Ellen, that you were so traumatized by ugly men you wouldn't fuck being present in the workplace, that you felt the need to write an article about it.

I find it's always interesting to imagine the counter-factual. Because if that sounds like outrageous unreasonable nonsense, then whatever you said with people sitting in different chairs but all of the form and structure exactly the same, is probably outrageous bullshit too.

:feelshaha: "Half asian women like Ellen Pao shouldn't be allowed to have jobs"

:feelshaha: "It makes me feel unsafe when I go to work and there are ugly women like Ellen Pao there!"

:feelshaha: "Employers need to do something about this serious ethical issue"

To my shame I've never heard of this ugly, complaining toilet before. Google has, though:

440px Ellen Pao 2015

Her looksmatch is an ugly uncel who shouldn't be allowed to work in the I.T. industry... just ask her.

Pao first became known for filing a failed gender discrimination suit against her employer.. and has continued to express vocal criticism of the hiring and promotion practices in Silicon Valley.

So she didn't become known for creating anything or doing anything. Just for existing as a woman and complaining about stuff. (She sounds like the reddit caricature of an incel when you put it like that.)

In 2014, she became interim CEO of Reddit.

Qualifications: existed as an outraged toilet who felt she had been wronged.

I wonder... If the directors of reddit had hired somebody else instead of her, would that have been gender discrimination too?

In 2015, decisions made by the company during her tenure, such as the banning of controversial Reddit communities for harassment, generated a wave of controversy that culminated in her stepping down.

:feelshaha: so that went well, then.

Is it "gender discrimination" to say a woman is shit at her job and she needs to resign?

The backlash she received sparked debates both on the treatment of women in technology and the need for transparency in a company that relies on volunteers.

People complained about things a woman did? Yikes sweaty, we need to unpack this.

Since 2016, she has been the co-founder and CEO of the non-profit diversity consulting organization Project Include.

Since her spectacular public failure at reddit, she has been basically unemployable, and fills her days with a hobby project where she gets outraged on behalf of all women, and writes diatribes of woke word-salad bullshit that magazines like Wired are afraid not to publish, lest they get pack raped and canceled by #metoo.

Fuck me.

Can we get a face-palm emoji on the site? I feel like we need one of those.

Screenshot 20230316 075037 Chrome

:foidSoy: Where have allllllllllllllll the good men gooooooooone?

Last edited:

>Disenfranchise and segregate all sub-8 men
>Nooooo, why is society falling apart

Normies really think all they need is 6’5” lightskin basketball players with big dicks to keep the wheels of civilization turning. Just eliminate everyone except the top rung of society and wonder why you have a shitty ladder.

Real incels are neets living with their parents

>Disenfranchise and segregate all sub-8 men
>Nooooo, why is society falling apart

Normies really think all they need is 6’5” lightskin basketball players with big dicks to keep the wheels of civilization turning. Just eliminate everyone except the top rung of society and wonder why you have a shitty ladder.
Fr
They are the cause of why soyciety is so fucked nowadays, yet try to find a way to put the responsability on us