Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's pretty hard to have career ambitions when you're a physically unattractive male

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Being good-looking is the bedrock upon which a man will build his status. Sexy + well-paying job? That's a valuable combination. Subconsciously, sexy men undestand this: "I get decent female attention already but what if I also worked to earn a decent status? Life goals!"

Subtract basic attraction from the man and everything becomes a pointless, depressing struggle. Trying to compensate a lack of physical attraction with status looks pathetic and laughable. Good luck trying to muster force of will for the grind when you're not receiving female affection or indications of interest in the meanwhile. It's just a terrible equation all around.

and because the internet and careers are oversatured. Everyone is doing the same thing. You'll never be a top dog if you didnt come first.

and because the internet and careers are oversatured. Everyone is doing the same thing. You'll never be a top dog if you didnt come first.
Could be so. Everything is depressingly competed and even foids are attaining decent status for themselves often.

I think studies have shown that looks are a halo for work performance evaluations too. But your post hits on a deeper point--it's not as if careermaxxing will you give you what you're missing from life, and mustering the will to careermax so when you know this is one of the hardest :blackpill:s to swallow.

Chad wins again!!!

It's true OP. Once u take that away from a man. It's basically over from there.

Every other earthly thing (money, 'career', 'status', etc…) is nothibg but a fleeting compensatory c0pe

>It's pretty hard to have career ambitions when you're a physically unattractive male
What the fuck? Looks has nothing to do with job. Moreover, being ugly is a HUGE motivation to start earning money to replace sex with decent copes.

The real problem is, if you have sub100 iq/you are talentless moron like me. Then it is much easier to become a basement dweller