Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its pretty scary that suicide seems like a very rational decision for me

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
It's pretty scary that suicide seems like a VERY rational decision for me. Strictly on an intellectual level. What is the point of wagecucking all of your life? If your life is just going to consist of you being alone, going to work, paying rent,buying food and going to work over and over again until you die. Why go through this torture? Make no mistake that modern wagecucking is the same as slavery of the past. Slaves of the past literary had wives, and communities and more time off than a regular modern day wagecuck.

For a lot of people, whener they decide to commit suicide, they do it when they are going through a profound "emotional low", when they are feeling hopeless etc.
For me, I think that suicide seems like the rational choice even when im completely "emotionally sober".

Even if I " ascended" at, lets say 30 or 35, can you even call it ascension? With every passing year, nerves all over your body die, with every passing year you are literally "less alive", you are less connected with the world. You feel less, you experience less from the same phenomena.

I was watching some lecture, and the speaker usually has to warm the audience with humor...So he cracked a joke, something along the lines, " we can tell people that they will be having as much sex in their 30s as they did in their 20s, but that simply isn't true, our bodies age blah blah blah...people like to believe things that aren't true, but make them feel better"

Im nearly 30, and there really is no more ascention for me... How does one find strength to go on...under such a bleak realization...all that awaits me is wagecukery upon wagecuckery.

:feelsrope:

Its not scary, suicide is always a rational decision for everyone, doesnt matter how good or bad their life is

IMHO suicide is the least scary thing to exist. Once we are dead we are gone. So a cease of suffering? A cease of emptiness?

The only reason to not sui is because this is our only life. Might as well make the best of it tbh

Its always nice to have the option open imo, like if you ever become homeless, honestly couldn't see myself doing it

Last edited:
The fact that you realize you shouldn't feel this way is a good sign. Because you shouldn't feel this way.

Even if I " ascended" at, lets say 30 or 35, can you even call it ascension?
There's no such thing as ascension. If you get laid today, you will still wake up tomorrow an ugly/short/whatever man and you will be treated like garbage by society. Stop hoping for ascension, stop believing in it. Sex is not the point, sex will not solve your problems. Go see a hooker if you don't believe me.
Im nearly 30, and there really is no more ascention for me... How does one find strength to go on...under such a bleak realization...all that awaits me is wagecukery upon wagecuckery.
All you can do is live for yourself. It sounds like your job sucks, which is not uncommon. Your only hope at having a reason not to rope is to improve your financial situation, because money buys freedom, or the closest facsimile of it possible. Focus on that, focus on getting your life in order there. Whatever you do, though, don't base it around this delusion of "ascension", because you will be disappointed.

yes its scary but the more i think about it the more comforting it seems, only thing that worries me is surviving the attempt

If I killed myself I wish my body disappeared into thin air. What happens to the body after is scary....it wouldn't matter, but it still gives me the creeps

You're not wrong, suicide is also a rational decision for me but I'm too much of a pussy to an hero.

death is one of my biggest fears

What is the point of wagecucking all of your life? If your life is just going to consist of you being alone, going to work, paying rent,buying food and going to work over and over again until you die. Why go through this torture?
Dont toil for a life you hate

"Too bad, shouldve been born chad you ugly loser inkel, now excuse me while i go fuck my 6' 5" football quarterback teehee" I cant wait for this world to end

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

This is why rationality and logic are over rated, extremely arrogant and ultimately dumb. You can use logic and rationalise your way to absolutely any outcome you want even your own suicide.

Living the modern way of life after taking the blackpill is pretty much more "scary" to me, it'll be an endless torment.