Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should you logically kill yourself if you are unlucky enough to be an incel and poor and dumb for 25-30 years

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It is pretty clear that you are not going to win, so what point should you cut your losses, because staying here as a loser is really not better than being dead, as a loser you can always lose more and be cucked more and humiliated more. Once you're dead it's over and they say that death is peaceful and there are your dead relatives waiting to talk to you again and all that shit. Is it even worth playing this game if you suck at it.

The only problem is the route of death isnt easy to find one that is painless but there are a few.metjods out there. And also I feel like instead of direct suicide some kind of suicide attack on someone who holds valuable resources would be better. If you are a total loser on life and you spend your life trying to rob a big bank or something then at least you would have a very small but real chance of becoming a winner. But this constant life of being a loser does nothing but let the winners win bigger and depress us more.

If I still had to wageslave, I'd be dead.

>for 25-30 years
No, you should IMMEDIATELY kill yourself if you
1) Never got approached by a foid
2) Approached at least one foid and she rejected you

rob a big bank

use mask
94e44b81013811d6e5cebc852eae10c0.jpg

Kind of yea, it's useless to work as a wagie if you don't have any higher purpose or ambitions that you cannot fulfill no matter what

>for 25-30 years
No, you should IMMEDIATELY kill yourself if you
1) Never got approached by a foid
2) Approached at least one foid and she rejected you
Isn't that already implied in being an incel dude...

Isn't that already implied in being an incel dude...
The definition of incel is vague. Some people say you need to be of certain age/be rejected X times, but I'm telling you - if you got rejected by a foid ONCE and you never got approached after, let's say, 15-16 years old - ROPE, it's OVER, there is NOTHING you can do.

Logically yes, but my survival instinct says no

Last edited:
Kind of yea, it's useless to work as a wagie if you don't have any higher purpose or ambitions that you cannot fulfill no matter what
Well I have no desire to work and no skill anyway to work and I am never gonna have a family and even my own birth family are niggers towards me and none of my friends ever respected me anyway so I have literally no purpose on this world lel and it has been this way for a long time but nowadays I feel it an lot more

I told my dad this stuff and he made me pissed off and telling me retarded blue pilled shitty lies about how ohhh this year is gonna be the year you fix your life and blah blah so i told him I might as well just kill myself instead of waiting for shit that will never happen and then he calls me a coward. I don't think I'm a coward for wanting to end this. I think hes the coward because he is a bigger retard than me and sit in the mosque all day because he could never face the world and progress in it thats why my family was always 1 rung away from destitution and always on benefits. He was the coward he can't let go of this shitty life.

Well I have no desire to work and no skill anyway to work and I am never gonna have a family and even my own birth family are niggers towards me and none of my friends ever respected me anyway so I have literally no purpose on this world lel and it has been this way for a long time but nowadays I feel it an lot more

I told my dad this stuff and he made me pissed off and telling me retarded blue pilled shitty lies about how ohhh this year is gonna be the year you fix your life and blah blah so i told him I might as well just kill myself instead of waiting for shit that will never happen and then he calls me a coward. I don't think I'm a coward for wanting to end this. I think hes the coward because he is a bigger retard than me and sit in the mosque all day because he could never face the world and progress in it thats why my family was always 1 rung away from destitution and always on benefits. He was the coward he can't let go of this shitty life.
How much do Muslims despise people who commit suicide?

If I still had to wageslave, I'd be dead.
I wholeheartedly believe that the reason so many incels have killed themselves is wageslaving. The only reason normies are able to wage slave is because they have a family or gf at home, they have something to look forward to.

The definition of incel is vague. Some people say you need to be of certain age/be rejected X times, but I'm telling you - if you got rejected by a foid ONCE and you never got approached after, let's say, 15-16 years old - ROPE, it's OVER, there is NOTHING you can do.
People will think it's hyperbole but it's true lol you have to be a special type of ugly or autistic to never get a girl want to spend time with you properly. It's over for us. I'm 26 and every girl I ever knew thinks I am a weirdo and dislikes me for no reasons. That reason is that I am ugly and poor and useless to them. And I am autistic and retarded. This is too many negatives to make up for with anything. Even money can't fix it and it's impossible to become rich anyway like this. I am really trying to find a reason not to kill myself but everything I examine leads me to this conclusion. I will probably wait until I'm sent to prison then my mind will be clearer on this topic. Lots of people end themselves in there and nobody gives a fuck because that's where you know there is no coming back.

I already knew this but being told "You Lost" to my face really hits hard here...

How much do Muslims despise people who commit suicide?
A lot but then again if you do it in jihad it maybe better. I wanted to die in Palestine but I don't know Palestinians so why even die for them. And I hate the Jews but not enough to go fight war against them. In reality if I had Jew friends I wouldn't hate them if they taught me to make money like them. It's money that is the root of all evils anyway. If I had enough money from birth I would not be as big a loser as I am. I would have had good nutrition and exercise and free space and nourishment of the mind and etc. I wouldn't be a broke loser stingy neurotic person.

If I had the opportunity to die in war I would take it though. It is a lot easier to do that then directly take your own life. At least you fool yourself that it is for some bigger purpose

I already knew this but being told "You Lost" to my face really hits hard here...
I'm not telling you I'm telling myself. I tell myself every day when the memories come in to my head repeatedly every day. Of how I tried as good as I could to win and somehow still lose every time to people who are half retarded that's makes me full retarded. And they say never go full retard but I was born it. Robert Downey junior is a funny guy for that movie tropic thunder. But obviously he only came back from being a loser in life because he is a Jew. Jews always get a second chance when they fail somehow it's like god is looking out for them or maybe some Jew big brother saves them. There is nobody looking out for us.

It depends on every one. If you can find copes that satisfy you then no it wouldnt be logical but if you cant find anything then whats the point

It is pretty clear that you are not going to win, so what point should you cut your losses, because staying here as a loser is really not better than being dead, as a loser you can always lose more and be cucked more and humiliated more. Once you're dead it's over and they say that death is peaceful and there are your dead relatives waiting to talk to you again and all that shit. Is it even worth playing this game if you suck at it.

The only problem is the route of death isnt easy to find one that is painless but there are a few.metjods out there. And also I feel like instead of direct suicide some kind of suicide attack on someone who holds valuable resources would be better. If you are a total loser on life and you spend your life trying to rob a big bank or something then at least you would have a very small but real chance of becoming a winner. But this constant life of being a loser does nothing but let the winners win bigger and depress us more.
many guys rot away at warehouses for the rest of their lives , even though they have shit lifes, its hard to decide if one should rope or not, naturally your body will fight to stay alive when its thrown in a state of danger, so you gotta have balls to rope. no one answer imo

-
Lil' trigger-happy on the roping there
-
He said if you also nver got approached and you are 25 or over, then it's not trigger happy is it

A lot but then again if you do it in jihad it maybe better. I wanted to die in Palestine but I don't know Palestinians so why even die for them. And I hate the Jews but not enough to go fight war against them. In reality if I had Jew friends I wouldn't hate them if they taught me to make money like them. It's money that is the root of all evils anyway. If I had enough money from birth I would not be as big a loser as I am. I would have had good nutrition and exercise and free space and nourishment of the mind and etc. I wouldn't be a broke loser stingy neurotic person.

If I had the opportunity to die in war I would take it though. It is a lot easier to do that then directly take your own life. At least you fool yourself that it is for some bigger purpose
I'd prefer war as well, getting shot or getting shredded by fragments is a much quicker death unless some faggot is using low yield hand grenades on drones like Ukrainian niggers

He said if you also nver got approached and you are 25 or over, then it's not trigger happy is it
Curry genes are so shit they really make life hell on earth for the vast majority of men who have them, plus the social ostracization and racial hatred other more normie races have for it is surreal, plus islam, Islam as a whole is quite racist and clearly stands as a bulwark against curries both muzzie and non muzzie, surviving as a curry in the west with no boundaries between you and these hostile groups must be a socio economic battle of its own

Last edited:
It depends what hobbies you have, if any. I'm 27 but I have copes to keep me going, so it's not a big issue right now. If the copes ran out, who knows? It might be a different story, but there's no danger of that happening in the foreseeable future.

It depends on every one. If you can find copes that satisfy you then no it wouldnt be logical but if you cant find anything then whats the point
Running out of copes over here

Religious brainwashing is the only reason I'm not dead for better or for worse.

No you should cope n continue to live

Don't kill yourself. Won't you reincarnate as something shitty if you kill yourself?

God gave you the gift of like. Might as well try to use it.