Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s sad we’d have to beat our gf’s to keep her.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If we ever got gf’s we’d have to be abusive and take her on vacation every month or else she’d get bored and leave us for a new man. There are thousands of scientific proof of this.

Even my sister got beat for 10+ years and still with the guy even after we got her away from em. “Muh i dont want them not to have a father” he never even hung out with them much.

Meanwhile rich guys can have gf’s normally and do natural and normal things but we have to compromise. We have to dark triad maxx

Women love it though so it’s a win win. All
women like some sort of abuse or bdsm.

Nearly all of my mother’s boyfriends were abusive.

These type of men get the most pussy.

It’s in their dna from thousands of generations of their villages being raided and their husbands killed and being beaten and sold.

Last edited:
Women love having their bones rocked, scalp jostled, skin broken, and teeth dislocated.
:feelsPop:

Redpill cope. This only works if you are a +8.

Having a girlfriend being incel? Kek. Potent copium you smoke.
Can’t call yourself incel if you haven’t tried with a sub 2 female

Can’t call yourself incel if you haven’t tried with a sub 2 female
It doesn't work if you are a 2/10 dicklet manlet poorcel as I am in a country like Morocco where such orcs will only want to be with you to be a betabuxx.

It doesn't work if you are a 2/10 dicklet manlet poorcel as I am in a country like Morocco where such orcs will only want to be with you to be a betabuxx.
Get to saving then