Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It's so easy to go out with pretty alternative girls

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Howeasy

Just somehow past few years my callings to go out with cute alternative girls were rejected or ignored at rate of 100%

What are alternative girls?

Tfu on ugly femorloids

just walk up to her and give her a firm handshake, son

Alternative girls only want preppy chad

Napoleon has a legit 7/10 face
anglefraud

When two years ago tried to take selfies without any angles and filters, results sucked so much that lost motivation to do selfies anymore

The doomer meme really makes you realise how specific that kind of a lifestyle is to men. It goes into enough detail of rejection, isolation, ldaring, being told to self-improve, etc., that you really couldn't create a female doomer and make it in any way believable.

The doomer meme really makes you realise how specific that kind of a lifestyle is to men. It goes into enough detail of rejection, isolation, ldaring, being told to self-improve, etc., that you really couldn't create a female doomer and make it in any way believable.
Only cute adorable loli of culture can be doomer

anglefraud

When two years ago tried to take selfies without any angles and filters, results sucked so much that lost motivation to do selfies anymore
How often do you angle fraud your pics, most the pics I've seen of you that you sent me you looked good

Napoleon is chadlite.

I wouldn't post here if I had a chance with wahmen.

Can someone PM me pic of the famous Napoelon Da Grasso

What are alternative girls?

A male fantasy that doesn't exist.
There are just femoids. And a few of them wear darker clothes in order to pretend that they are not like all the other igrls.

A male fantasy that doesn't exist.
There are just femoids. And a few of them wear darker clothes in order to pretend that they are not like all the other igrls.
And so my mission is searching cute adorable alternative loli of culture who is not pretending, but really different from femoidic scum

And so my mission is searching cute adorable alternative loli of culture who is not pretending, but really different from femoidic scum
What percentage of foids do you swipe right on tinder

anglefraud

I genuinely want to know if you being a 7/10 is a meme, can u pm me a pic of you?