Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its so unfair an annoying mfer ik has a good job now because of rich parents

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Not only is he rich, he got to travel the world both for recreation and for living. His father finances his lifestyle and he got some meme job due to his father’s power. You cant lose as a richcel even if you are very mediocre.

this is all water but i just cant believe i lost in every aspect of life

I hope he dies tbh. I want most people to fail. Theyve always wanted me to fall and have treated me like shit so its time i become death.

Not only is he rich, he got to travel the world both for recreation and for living. His father finances his lifestyle and he got some meme job due to his father’s power. You cant lose as a richcel even if you are very mediocre.
I hate rich faggots they get everything handed to them down to job positions and everything. It’s all inheritance

Worst way is, he can attracted some gold diggers.

Brutal. He probably spent most of his teen years and younger years, partying and fucking foids, knowing a high paying meme job would land at his doorstep, regardless.

Brutal. He probably spent most of his teen years and younger years, partying and fucking foids, knowing a high paying meme job would land at his doorstep, regardless.
actually no

he is super introverted, super aspie and like 4 psl. Without his parents, he’d be on this forum. If his non hooker lay count tho is 1-2 i wouldnt be surprised tho since hes 6’3 or so nowadays, early 20s and rich. Typical rich kid characteristics but he got hit with the autismo, wasnt enough to deter success tho.

actually no

he is super introverted, super aspie and like 4 psl. Without his parents, he’d be on this forum. If his non hooker lay count tho is 1-2 i wouldnt be surprised tho since hes 6’3 or so nowadays, early 20s and rich. Typical rich kid characteristics but he got hit with the autismo, wasnt enough to deter success tho.
Well at least hes not chad then, but he got lucky by having rich parents, of course.

FUCK RICH PEOPLE IN GENERAL

I’m freaking broke. =(