Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope its time for me to say goodbye forever, brocels

• Thread starter women's adversary
  • Start date
women's adversary

women's adversary

Going thru my darkest phase
-
100% - Permaban
I'll do my best to keep it as short as possible, just like my height.
Hello brocels, like the title says I'm leaving this site for ever not because I got laid not because I got a girlfriend. I joined this site a year ago I didn't post anything. I used to visit this site daily I actually came here just to make friends who have the same mindset as me a total blackpilled. Anyways, but the amount of toxicity, the amount of hatred this site has for my country and for my people and for everyone is just not funny anymore at this point.I do used to hate women but not anymore I know women hate us ugly men they want us all ugly men to die but it is just who they are, they hate ugly men, but if we hate women for hating us ugly men that just make us as evil as them.

Last but not the least, I would like to shed some positive light here before i leave

1.We, as inceL, don't want people to see us in a negative light.

2. We, incels ( ugly, short, subhuman) should just keep coping without having any hatred or any resentment towards anybody.

3. We should stop being obsessed and prioritizing something that is impossible for us to get such as women or sex. ( life is just unfair for us incels and there's nothing we can do about it ) women do not care at all about us. If we died alone by the side of the road, women wouldn't care less about the fact that a horrible piece of shit died, they'd literally step on us and walk away.

4. LAST, We should be good people and no longer care about women let them be them let us be us. I'll stay virgin and alone forever. I can picture myself after 62 years on the death bed of the hospital all alone, no children (duh, because I will be a virgin forever), no friends, no parents, no one. Look back at all the memorable things I did with my friends, the 10 seconds of conversation I had with my crush, the love my parents gave me and so on......... ILL BE GONE. That's all bruv

Goodbye and good luck with everything you do in your life without harming anyone or yourself.

I will always be an Incel and be blackpilled for the rest of my life.

I will always be one of you. GOODBYE BROCELS

:cryfeels:

:heart:

Who’s “your people”. Subhumans were never allowed to be part of any such thing.

godspeed i guess

2. We, incels ( ugly, short, subhuman) should just keep coping without having any hatred or any resentment towards anybody.
hate is rent free, i dont hate anyone

Goodbye brocel
Sad Doctor Who GIF

he's probably an ethnic (black) who got fed up of 13 years old kids in the forum obsessed with the word "niggers"
Blacks didn’t want him anyways.

:yes: Common trait of incels is that they feel disconnected from their race, culture and/or religion. Hard to find peace in "community" when you are an incel.
It was never our race/culture/religion to begin with. We are never let in, so we were just left to die, until we found the blackpill.

goodbye brocel i hope you find peace and fullfilment somehow :feelsbadman:

:yes: Common trait of incels is that they feel disconnected from their race, culture and/or religion. Hard to find peace in "community" when you are an incel.
Hella true, common incel traits like high inhib are extremely rare amongst niggers, which is why blackcels have very little in common with the black community assume the same for other groups

yup 1000%

[IMG alt="women's adversary"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/37/37935.jpg?1685086544[/IMG]

women's adversary

Going thru my darkest phase​

-
JoinedOct 17, 2021Posts112

perfectly describes me.:whatfeels:

he's probably an ethnic (black) who got fed up of 13 years old kids in the forum obsessed with the word "niggers"
This is what I hate the most about this place, the edgelord racism that goes on while we are all suffering

No one truly leaves this place.
Goodbye though.

I'll do my best to keep it as short as possible, just like my height.
Hello brocels, like the title says I'm leaving this site for ever not because I got laid not because I got a girlfriend. I joined this site a year ago I didn't post anything. I used to visit this site daily I actually came here just to make friends who have the same mindset as me a total blackpilled. Anyways, but the amount of toxicity, the amount of hatred this site has for my country and for my people and for everyone is just not funny anymore at this point.I do used to hate women but not anymore I know women hate us ugly men they want us all ugly men to die but it is just who they are, they hate ugly men, but if we hate women for hating us ugly men that just make us as evil as them.

Last but not the least, I would like to shed some positive light here before i leave

1.We, as inceL, don't want people to see us in a negative light.

3. We should stop being obsessed and prioritizing something that is impossible for us to get such as women or sex. ( life is just unfair for us incels and there's nothing we can do about it ) women do not care at all about us. If we died alone by the side of the road, women wouldn't care less about the fact that a horrible piece of shit died, they'd literally step on us and walk away.

4. LAST, We should be good people and no longer care about women let them be them let us be us. I'll stay virgin and alone forever. I can picture myself after 62 years on the death bed of the hospital all alone, no children (duh, because I will be a virgin forever), no friends, no parents, no one. Look back at all the memorable things I did with my friends, the 10 seconds of conversation I had with my crush, the love my parents gave me and so on......... ILL BE GONE. That's all bruv

Goodbye and good luck with everything you do in your life without harming anyone or yourself.

I will always be an Incel and be blackpilled for the rest of my life.

I will always be one of you. GOODBYE BROCELS

:cryfeels:

:heart:
mate do not go

You said you got a girlfriend but you will stay an incel forever ? Are you in a cuck relationship ?

Incels have the right to hate women, they are torturing incels by bullying them and by denying them basic human needs such as sex and Intimacy. Shame on you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back