Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its time for us to embrace the warlock pill

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
People dont care about us or respect us. Being a polite and respectful little cuck wont change that. Its time to look to something the scared little normies and beloved chads and stacies wont dare touch: the world of mysteries and forbidden magics. We can harness the powers of ancient beings and wield them as our own - as warlocks (in baldurs gate 3)

@nystagmuscel @Heaven In Flames @WorthlessSlavicShit @CruxGammata @Lonesome Bright @ElTruecel @Truckzo @IceStorm @CantEscapeYourFate @wasted12years @Cybersex is our hope

I'm very glad you made this thread

@Michael W. Ford I'm anglemaxxing :feelsYall:

are you sure that someone will give a fuck

Good stuff. I like pagan rituals and the occult and all that. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Is this what goes through the mind of 'alt' 'femcels' before they become witches?

It depends on what kind of magic.

Unless we turn ourselves into dbz characters magic is kinda lame

@nystagmuscel @Heaven In Flames @WorthlessSlavicShit @CruxGammata @Lonesome Bright @ElTruecel @Truckzo @IceStorm @CantEscapeYourFate @wasted12years @Cybersex is our hope
thanx dude

People dont care about us or respect us. Being a polite and respectful little cuck wont change that. Its time to look to something the scared little normies and beloved chads and stacies wont dare touch: the world of mysteries and forbidden magics. We can harness the powers of ancient beings and wield them as our own - as warlocks (in baldurs gate 3)
I am afraid my soul will be damaged by that

f it were going aztec mode

Boyo that is all cope. I have tried dozens If not a hundred plus fucking spells and spent thousands of dollars. Literally nothing to show for it!

I am warlock main

Boyo that is all cope. I have tried dozens If not a hundred plus fucking spells and spent thousands of dollars. Literally nothing to show for it!
maybe youre not caucasian enough? Try voodoo
I am warlock main
Same, back in my WoW days
It depends on what kind of magic.

Unless we turn ourselves into dbz characters magic is kinda lame
Casting fireball spells is awesome
Is this what goes through the mind of 'alt' 'femcels' before they become witches?
Probably. My sexy female cousin thought she was a witch (shes a damaged whore tho)

Lol looks like warlock is incels favorite choice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back