Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It’s Time To End School Shootings."

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★

may our war never stop. BETA UPRISING, NOW.

How the fuck does jake paul look so subhuman yet gl at the same time

Why stop, the fun's only just staRtEd.

this is pure life fuel. 6:12

this is the face of a chad demoralized by our movement. look at the crying faces of our opressors.

every tragedy is our victory. i love chaos in this country.

If normies want to stop school shootings it's simple.stop bullying us and pay for our plastic surgery.

thank you nicholas for your contribution to humanity

may our war never stop. BETA UPRISING, NOW.

lol, what a fucking clown. This guy has no shame whatsoever.

Praise St. Nikolas :feelsokman:

If he truly wants to stop school shootings, he should primarily focus his efforts on stopping bullying.

Alright awesome. So where is my gf?

If he truly wants to stop school shootings, he should primarily focus his efforts on stopping bullying.
na brah. the world doesnt owe u anything. if an entire school torments you for an entire decade, u should just pull up your bootstraps, lift, shower, and sleep with some bitches brah, killing your oppressors isn't right and you're not supposed to stand up for yourself in ways you want brah.

The irony is that this guy used to bully incels when he was young.

The more the school shootings the better. It's only gonna increase. For the pain the normies had given us, it's now their time to taste the shit. Die die die!!!

How else will.you stop school shootings?
You have to.give us gfs.
ah true , youre referring to the normies i sense.

they must give us CONCUBINES brother, gfs are not enough. we get virgin wiveS. plural.

It's a good thing that we have Jake Paul for moral guidance.

ah true , youre referring to the normies i sense.

they must give us CONCUBINES brother, gfs are not enough. we get virgin wiveS. plural.
No fuck off with that shit from me.
I want a gf not that degenerate evil muslim stuff.

Why are you guys so absurd? Some mentalcel going around and killing random people doesn't help our movement at all. If anything, Cruz has set us back ten steps. If we really want a hero, they need to plan out their killing of PEOPLE THEY KNOW TO HAVE RUINED THE LIVES OF INCELS (whiteknights and roasties) and kill specifically them, and release specific reasons why they needed to die.

Only then will people actually thing "wow even though he took it way too far, his mental illness was BECAUSE of these people"

Stop being fucking retarded edgelords and think for a moment ffs.

i was the one that uploaded his snapchat video to liveleak and it got 1.2 m views lol

and just lol at chad thundercock using his own face as the thumbnaill :rolleyes:

Why are you guys so absurd? Some mentalcel going around and killing random people doesn't help our movement at all. If anything, Cruz has set us back ten steps. If we really want a hero, they need to plan out their killing of PEOPLE THEY KNOW TO HAVE RUINED THE LIVES OF INCELS (whiteknights and roasties) and kill specifically them, and release specific reasons why they needed to die.

Only then will people actually thing "wow even though he took it way too far, his mental illness was BECAUSE of these people"

It makes it clear to the general populace that bullying will be pushed back and will have severe negative consequences. It is an answer to the social darwinism of normies. "Oh, if unfair is now fair, let me show you what true unfairness looks like". Our side will always be able to outdo them though we do not desire to.

You fucking sub 50 IQ chimped brained retards who support Cruz realize he wasnt incel, killed random people, and dosent/wouldnt give a single fuck about any incels and would most likely laugh at you morons right? The only hero we will have is an actual INCEL who shoots up the people who bullied him, not randoms, and documents his incel life.

It makes it clear to the general populace that bullying will be pushed back and will have severe negative consequences. It is an answer to the social darwinism of normies. "Oh, if unfair is now fair, let me show you what true unfairness looks like". Our side will always be able to outdo them though we do not desire to.

You realize every single person except incels and white supremacist crazies are against Cruz? Not a single school shooter or mass murderer for that matter has done it correctly where there can be a legitimate debate as to the effects of bullying/inceldom. People just don't get it. Someone needs to do it methodically and perfectly if they want normies to understand.

You fucking sub 50 IQ chimped brained retards who support Cruz realize he wasnt incel, killed random people, and dosent/wouldnt give a single fuck about any incels and would most likely laugh at you morons right? The only hero we will have is an actual INCEL who shoots up the people who bullied him, not randoms, and documents his incel life.

Finally someone with a fucking brain. I bet this thread will make it on IT just because they love showing us in a horrible light smh.

It will happen boyo, you have to be patient.

Finally someone with a fucking brain. I bet this thread will make it on IT just because they love showing us in a horrible light smh.
And when you call them out on cherrypicking they come up with a thousand different excuse and ban you. I dont go on that subreddit anymore. I advise you guys to just stay away from there. They'll never acknowledge when they're wrong or lose an argument.

everyone that shoots up a school is blamed as an alt-right incel by normies, who cares if we accept cruz as an "incel", we were hated long before him, we don't need approval from normies, there is nothing they can do.

high IQ comments here

low iq comment

Listen idc about Cruz. He's an apostate.

I enjoy normies and stacies cowering in fear. I don't care if an incel did it. They earned it all.

If normies want to stop school shootings it's simple.stop bullying us and pay for our plastic surgery.

i'd settle for a real sex doll

That's all these normies have to do, drop a few thousand dollars helping out low tier males growing up that are bullied with surgery or prostitutes or whatever and there won't be any more guys going ER. That's all these cunts have to do but they are too selfish to do that, so nothing is going to change

You realize every single person except incels and white supremacist crazies are against Cruz? Not a single school shooter or mass murderer for that matter has done it correctly where there can be a legitimate debate as to the effects of bullying/inceldom. People just don't get it. Someone needs to do it methodically and perfectly if they want normies to understand.

We got talk of bullying with Columbine and talk of inceldom with Elliot Rodger. It doesn't fix shit. Just enjoy watching the world burn.

It's time to stop bullying incels

We got talk of bullying with Columbine and talk of inceldom with Elliot Rodger. It doesn't fix shit. Just enjoy watching the world burn.
IIRC, bullying actually decreased slightly after the Columbine incident because everybody was scared of recreating the event lol

So Columbine was actually helpful to incels

jake paul is such a normie cunt pos

C052BDD9 4DF3 49DA 931C 13D3CA83839F

wasnt jake paul a bully when he was younger?

the irony.