Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's time to retire the term "oneitis"

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Stop being faggots. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Behead oneitis cucks ASAP

let me be in peace
How can you still be obsessed with your oneitis after you literally ruined your life for her? Was it really worth fucking up your entire future and rotting on this forum?

How can you still be obsessed with your oneitis after you literally ruined your life for her? Was it really worth fucking up your entire future and rotting on this forum?
i think i still have a chance, im looksmaxxing to get rid of my acne right now so I can attempt 1 last time, if I fail I'll surely move on because tis hopeless

i think i still have a chance, im looksmaxxing to get rid of my acne right now so I can attempt 1 last time, if I fail I'll surely move on because tis hopeless
you are a uber cuck and this is speaking from someone who has a semi oneitis on a random catholic girl.

you are a uber cuck and this is speaking from someone who has a semi oneitis on a random catholic girl.
i'll accept when i fail my last attempt, i cant stand rotting I gotta try somehow

i'll accept when i fail my last attempt, i cant stand rotting I gotta try somehow
losing your life over a random girl you would forget in half a second if any other girl on planet earth paid even a second of attention to you,isn't really trying.it's just fucking up your life.

Let cucks being cucks
They don't hurt anybody but themselves

oneitis is the first step toward the blackpill

bluepill --> oneitis --> rejection --> redpill --> rejection -->blackpill

While I do agree people with oneitis’ should get over it, it can be hard to shake off those feelings :feelsjuice:

I want to anally ravage my ineitis

jfl if you have a oneitis as an incel:feelskek::feelskek:. Your oneitis is probably bent over in doggy style for chad right now:feelsohh:. Sure dude you can have a certain type of foid that you find attractive. I really like slim latinas and noodles:ahegao:, but you will NEVER catch me simping and obsessing over one particular foid.

jfl if you have a oneitis as an incel:feelskek::feelskek:. Your oneitis is probably bent over in doggy style for chad right now:feelsohh:. Sure dude you can have a certain type of foid that you find attractive. I really like slim latinas and noodles:ahegao:, but you will NEVER catch me simping and obsessing over one particular foid.
jfl your avi is based