Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's unnatural for a female to speak without permission

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
When I hear the female tone of voice is like I don't care what you say. You shouldn't give any opinion to start off. You're just a hole, you've been ravaged by chad. Your tone of voice is only for mating purposes during sex act.

It's annoying hearing the high pitch female voice, it gives a headache. They shouldn't talk without the permission of her father and be offered virgins to man so they hold some self respect, instead of riding the cock carousel.

Hi IT.
But i agree ngl

Yep, women were never suppose to speak unless spoken to. Now they can’t shut the fuck up.

Maybe the west shouldn't have been so cucked in the first place huh?

Yep, women were never suppose to speak unless spoken to. Now they can’t shut the fuck up.
Maybe the west shouldn't have been so cucked in the first place huh?
Correct. Maybe it's a bit extreme to say never speak unless spoken to. But the way they speak and assert themselves today is akin to a child incessantly blabbering on about inane garbage, but for some reason no adult has the spine to tell them to be quiet.

Women need to STFU
unless their spouse allows them they shouldn't say a single word

This is actually really high IQ. This is the way it used to be for hundreds of years, the biggest way for a female to gain respect in society was to marry as a virgin. However today, sluts get all the respect.

Specially when they scream. They always scream when shit happens and nothing is even happening to them.

Like I get it, if I'm beating and raping you for crossing into my territory then okay.

But if someone's falling down some stairs and you start screaming what sense does that fucking make?

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

Women need to STFU
unless their spouse allows them they shouldn't say a single word
This is actually really high IQ. This is the way it used to be for hundreds of years, the biggest way for a female to gain respect in society was to marry as a virgin. However today, sluts get all the respect.
High IQ

Agreed. It's not just the tone of their voice. On top they have to spew the dumbest shit ever.

Holes only open their mouth for Chad.

females are selective, it'd be unnatural to see one being nice to everyone tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back