Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's very hard getting a job as an incel

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I'm searching for job and nothing. I ended my practices and since some weeks ago I'm visiting work centers and sending job request online and nothing. Even I search very basic jobs, but usually are for 30% disabled ppl. I hate disabled ppl srs unless is an incel , but srs what is supposed to do a disabled person? doing the job as a mongolian and searching for help at any monet cuz is a useless person that is forced to work and steal the job for an stupid incel like me? I don't know what to do , I want to cope I don't want to sui but it seems the best option srs.
Anyways I would see for alternatives , maybe ewhoriing but I'm a coward and low energy to that , anyways I apreciate some advice to make money or countries that hire ppl with low IQ like me srs.

It's not that hard if you get a male interviewer. If you get a female one you're fucked tho.

Last edited:
Maybe you could ask someone to write you a CV. It's just a bunch of lies anyway

It's not that hard if you get a female interviewer. If you get a female one you're fucked tho.
Do you mean male interviewer? If so, there's some truth to this. I find it easier to get the job if it was a male hiring manager. Whenever it's a female, no matter what I did or how qualified, it just wasn't working.

Maybe you could ask someone to write you a CV. It's just a bunch of lies anyway
Yes my CV is very basic , but I change it time to time. And in this new one I don't include photo so maybe that influences.

Do you mean male interviewer? If so, there's some truth to this. I find it easier to get the job if it was a male hiring manager. Whenever it's a female, no matter what I did or how qualified, it just wasn't working.
Yeah i mean't male not female.
All my 4 job interviews with women got me nothing, but the one interview i had with a guy got me my job.

It's not that hard if you get a male interviewer. If you get a female one you're fucked tho.
A time ago a man interviews me and was very motherfucker srs. And I don't get the job. ppl here search for NT behavior nad I don't have that .
If theres a country where I can go for an easy basic job I would not think it twice and get out of here srs.

Are you sure you can't make money at home

A time ago a man interviews me and was very motherfucker srs. And I don't get the job. ppl here search for NT behavior nad I don't have that .
If theres a country where I can go for an easy basic job I would not think it twice and get out of here srs.
Try getting some shit low paying job first, with experience you'll be able to get a better one later on.

Are you sure you can't make money at home
I did bitcoin farming in browser and that shit is a scam , I did a thread about that today.
ewhoring I already downloaded the files of @Weed thread but maybe I don't do that due to be low entusiastic to do that. Lets say that I do not serve to be autonomous but I worked better if someone give me orders
Try getting some shit low paying job first, with experience you'll be able to get a better one later on.
Where I live is ultra hard to get a job nowadays. Even autochthonous ppl here is flying to other countries. I'm stuck because no money to try and get out of this shithole. maybe I can work as a waiter but I've never done that job and again they need NT people

You want a male dominated field or one with very little customer or human interaction. Construction is a male dominated field. If you have low IQ you can still do labouring but it is strenuous and doesn't pay well. However you wont have to deal with any foids. Other than this I suggest warehouse jobs with preferably night shifts(again to avoid foids). I suggest trying to get Neetbux. Where I am they just gave me a disability on paper so I could get Neetbux because they knew I would just go crazy.

You want a male dominated field or one with very little customer or human interaction. Construction is a male dominated field. If you have low IQ you can still do labouring but it is strenuous and doesn't pay well. However you wont have to deal with any foids. Other than this I suggest warehouse jobs with preferably night shifts(again to avoid foids). I suggest trying to get Neetbux. Where I am they just gave me a disability on paper so I could get Neetbux because they knew I would just go crazy.
Yes I rather been on male dominated field srs. MAybe if I live in the United States I can have a job but here inSpain getting a job is harder as you can't imagine.

I went to the psicologist and that motherfucker say to me that all was in my head that I was the one doing the trouble and ppl is good , basically told me that, even ask me about my sexual life, I lie of course, but maybe I had to say the truth about being virgin and that motherfucker maybe would act in other way.

Maybe I go one more time but I demand another phyco and see if can be honest and act very weird t achieve neetbux. How do you act or say to achieve neetbux bro?

I did bitcoin farming in browser and that shit is a scam , I did a thread about that today.
ewhoring I already downloaded the files of @Weed thread but maybe I don't do that due to be low entusiastic to do that. Lets say that I do not serve to be autonomous but I worked better if someone give me orders

Where I live is ultra hard to get a job nowadays. Even autochthonous ppl here is flying to other countries. I'm stuck because no money to try and get out of this shithole. maybe I can work as a waiter but I've never done that job and again they need NT people
i will hire u to ewhore for me bro ded srs

Yes I rather been on male dominated field srs. MAybe if I live in the United States I can have a job but here inSpain getting a job is harder as you can't imagine.

I went to the psicologist and that motherfucker say to me that all was in my head that I was the one doing the trouble and ppl is good , basically told me that, even ask me about my sexual life, I lie of course, but maybe I had to say the truth about being virgin and that motherfucker maybe would act in other way.

Maybe I go one more time but I demand another phyco and see if can be honest and act very weird t achieve neetbux. How do you act or say to achieve neetbux bro?

I went into a national security building and started yelling. They referred me to a mental health team that later diagnosed me with schizophrenia, basically saying I am delusional, even though I told them the truth. I later went for an assessment over my mental health for neetbux and told them how agents were messing with me. And people were sabotaging and ridiculing me all over the place.

I went into a national security building and started yelling. They referred me to a mental health team that later diagnosed me with schizophrenia, basically saying I am delusional, even though I told them the truth. I later went for an assessment over my mental health for neetbux and told them how agents were messing with me. And people were sabotaging and ridiculing me all over the place.
Thanks for the info bro, and sorry to hear that. srs I don't want to interact with normies anymore and much less in a job , I would try going soon and try to over react or be sincere.