Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its weird how JEWS train us to not be bigots

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's weird that even from early childhood, how the JEWS indoctrinate us to feel evil if we are bigots-- but there are no passages in the bible, the talmud, or the koran that explicitly teaches against bigotry. Bigotry is just a normal thing. OH LOOKIT THAT BLACK GUY, lets enslave him. I PRAY TO GOD THAT I WILL OWN MORE SLAVES. This was just normal Christian behavior in the 1800s.

The slaver was a good Christian because he followed the 10 commandments, and VOILA, im still Heaven bound. I can torture this nigger I own, but I will never break the Ten. The JEWS think they are beyond BIBLICAL MONOTHEISTIC MORALITY. Its so fucking cucked that bigots can't have a time out, or a safe space with other bigots, or just even BE ALLOWED TO SCREAM NIGGER KYKE FAGGOT HOLE IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME.

No other time in history did bigotry FEEL wrong-- that's just fucking weird. We are just animals at the end of the day. We are meant to be bigots-- HOW ARE WE LETTING OUTSELVES LET THE WORLD GET SO GAY

Last edited:
The Talmud says that Jews are not permitted to give gifts to Gentiles, having sex with non-Jews is seen as bad as bestiality, and killing a Gentile is seen as not nearly as bad.

The Talmud says that Jews are not permitted to give gifts to Gentiles, having sex with non-Jews is seen as bad as bestiality, and killing a Gentile is seen as not nearly as bad.
RELIGIONS ARE BASED because you just make up whatever shit YOU THINK is Alpha. And then you make the cucks follow it

Is God the Alpha of Alphas?

The biggest problem about this in Judaism is that SECULAR Jews are just as bad as religious Jews.
I think the Prophet Mohammed is the Alpha of ALPHAS because his religion is most dominant now. That only goes to prove being based is the holier way.

FUCK GOD, He's just a tool the Alphas use for power

I think the Prophet Mohammed is the Alpha of ALPHAS because his religion is most dominant now.
Mohammed was schizo as hell, but whatever.
FUCK GOD, He's just a tool the Alphas use for power
There's a joke that people in my country say that once they retook my city back from the Muslims, they captured Allah and jailed him in a tower :panties:

There's a joke that people in my country say that once they retook my city back from the Muslims, they captured Allah and jailed him in a tower :panties:
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

It's weird that even from early childhood, how the JEWS indoctrinate us to feel evil if we are bigots-- but there are no passages in the bible, the talmud, or the koran that explicitly teaches against bigotry. Bigotry is just a normal thing. OH LOOKIT THAT BLACK GUY, lets enslave him. I PRAY TO GOD THAT I WILL OWN MORE SLAVES. This was just normal Christian behavior in the 1800s.

The slaver was a good Christian because he followed the 10 commandments, and VOILA, im still Heaven bound. I can torture this nigger I own, but I will never break the Ten. The JEWS think they are beyond BIBLICAL MONOTHEISTIC MORALITY. Its so fucking cucked that bigots can't have a time out, or a safe space with other bigots, or just even BE ALLOWED TO SCREAM NIGGER KYKE FAGGOT HOLE IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME.

No other time in history did bigotry FEEL wrong-- that's just fucking weird. We are just animals at the end of the day. We are meant to be bigots-- HOW ARE WE LETTING OUTSELVES LET THE WORLD GET SO GAY
The Jewish bible permitted slaves against all gentiles.

Last edited:
The Jewish bible permitted slaves against all non gentiles.
And they also have a prophecy saying that all non-Jews will become slaves of Jews.
Even pedophilia is not entirely abhorred provided it is done by a Jew to a non Jewish child.
Disgusting pedofucks.

And they also have a prophecy saying that all non-Jews will become slaves of Jews.
Even pedophilia is not entirely abhorred provided it is done by a Jew to a non Jewish child.
Disgusting pedofucks.
They leave so many opening for them to be mocked, yet they aren't because that's A NONO

Disgusting pedofucks.

They leave so many opening for them to be mocked, yet they aren't because that's A NONO
I don't have an issue with mocking or hating Jews. I've done it IRL.

I don't have an issue with mocking or hating Jews. I've done it IRL.
FUCK YEAH no one can ever ask for your pronouns, JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU

In the Bible, there are many stories of Israelites defeating and conquering other groups. Slavery is in the Bible because that was a norm when the Bible was written.

In the Bible, there are many stories of Israelites defeating and conquering other groups. Slavery is in the Bible because that was a norm when the Bible was written.
THERE IS NOTHING SINFUL ABOUT CAPITALISM