Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's weird how some young women prioritise having kids over relationships

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess I mean women around 20.

I suppose their bodies are telling them to just have babies and not worry too much about whether they have a stable man in their lives as long as their lives are stable enough to bring them up. Then later they can find betabuxx guys once they'd had their kids from Chad.

I guess the male equivalent is prioritising being a player over settling down.

Maybe it's naive to think that everyone just wants to pursue relationships, at least at every age. Not everything is like a fairy tale :)

Last edited:
Because foids have lizard brains. They are designed to have kids and their brain tells them this.

Because foids have lizard brains. They are designed to have kids and their brain tells them this.

I don't know why I still had this naive view that everyone wants a relationship.

For some it's not really about finding love or whatever, it's just about the functional benefits of getting sex or of having children.

I think it's important to realise this so you don't chase people who aren't looking for the same thing as you.

They want kids + safety + shelter. 100 years ago this meant kids with betabuxxer who gave them shelter and safety. Now, the govt will give them decent safety and shelter so kids from chad and later improved living standards from betabuxxer works best for them.

They want kids + safety + shelter. 100 years ago this meant kids with betabuxxer who gave them shelter and safety. Now, the govt will give them decent safety and shelter so kids from chad and later improved living standards from betabuxxer works best for them.

To be honest that's pretty true.

It makes you wonder what their usual tricks are for getting kids from Chads when contraception is so easy to come by and fairly reliable.

I guess... they could lie or sabotage it. But often these kinds of guys are happy to just go for pulling out, which often does lead to pregnancy at some point.