Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT I highlight Nu's from IT and really point out how they are hypocritical, bullies, and most of all coping Incels. GTFIH if you hate cucks!

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★

Come on... The dude plays World of Warcraft in 2018. It is obvious this guy is an Incel in denial (also cucktear numales, Incel means VIRGIN! You can be incel and a whiteknight at the same time!)

He also is in education.. so if i make a theory, him posting on reddit, him lurking our forum, playing vidya, studying, this dude has NO life. I know it is a fact that losers who have nothing to do but lurk our forum and try to karma farm, and appease Inceltear wamen in hopes to get a pm on occasion.

The women on Inceltears can get laid all they want, so I won't bother criticizing them when there lives are actually fulfilled, as much as I hate that bullies like them have good lives, it is what it is. I can also guarantee that this DaniiVoid guy is unfit as fuck. Maybe he is an incel because hes a fat fuck? Who knows.

But wait boyos, if this coper wasn't enough: We have a guy who has a whole account dedicated to Incels

. Imagine spending so much time dedicated to people wo have no lives, much less a fucking ACCOUNT! JFL Incel tears you cannot say in the inevitable thread you make that u get laid you don't boyo. Sure there a few ppl who actually get laid while they post there but thats an outlier.

Most used subreddits: IncelTears, Braincels, MGTOW: AKA THree biggest incel reddits on leddit.

Inceltears, you are all failed normies AT BEST. And the whales of IT are all hoping you will become a little cuckboy. If you don't wanna end up like most users do on your sub, (turn into a betabuxxing retard who gets no sex and having his wife drilled on the side) join us, start looksmaxxing and get out of your inceldom. If your too ugly for that, become one of us. If not, you will keep coping until you realize that it's too late.

"They are so obsessed with us that they think about this shit when they're away from the computer.

Like, were all pretty fucking weird right, but damn they are so weird, to the level of obsessiveness, that I almost can't seems to take them seriously anymore. I don't even get mad anymore.

Like that homeless guy on the street corner that yells obscenities at you. You don't get mad cause you don't really give them the time of day, who cares what a homeless guy says right? It's kinda how ive been feeling about IT lately" from a based Braincels member. And it's true.

You may be a failed normie and think "hehe he didn't get to me yet, I am saved"

Even normies who LURK braincels and IT are starting to get seen as the numales they are. Jfl at you

Average IT member circa2018 typing furiously on there keyboard, on r/Pcmasterrace as he furiously defends a woman who built a PC from evil Incels.

67hk3lm8yd611

Pathetic. The fact some of you think having a fat landwhale who goes on monthly "business trips" just to get fucked by Bib bubba, Tyrone and Chad all at once, in every hole in her fat body. While you get scraps occasionally they get her for free, and without paying their buxx like you do.

EHeuPuw

all they can do is look at the minority of us, and see all of us as the big bad INCEL! Most of us hate women, SURE but most of us fucking hate pedophiles, and most of us don't hate every breathing female. We hate land whales that only want 7/10+, we hate females who bully, we hate shallow females. Guess what? It just happens alot of females are already like that. Extremist retards who probably only use our forum to troll is NOT a good insight to the mindset of an incel.

Any inceltear members can pm my reddit account (/u/Evoken1) and they can debate me/insult me and i will just ego on you nerd retards because atleast i live my depressed life, you get told what to do by your everything: Inceltear whales.

Let's have a 30 minute video skype conversation, record and it let the internet judge who has a boring, generic personality. I'm a world class mothafucka, mothafucka. I bet you have an anxiety attack at the thought of even interacting with a person online in live/video form. Go back to the dungeon Inceltears

i honestly feel sorry for these guys, esp for the studycel who plays LoL and WoW, i hope he can get a good job and start a family down the road. otherwise he'll be posting here (or on some other incel forum) in a few years.

i honestly feel sorry for these guys, esp for the studycel who plays LoL and WoW, i hope he can get a good job and start a family down the road. otherwise he'll be posting here (or on some other incel forum) in a few years.
he deserves what he gets, he is a bully after all

cucktears logic in one sentence: hating women is worse than encouraging suicide.
iu

just virtue signal on reddit br0

That's some long ass post btw

You're a fucking legend @GeneticallySuperior genet. LOL

> I get laid 1-5 times a month

:feelsree:<REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT is filled with people not much better than us and other incels.

They pick on us because they are the same as us and don't want to admit it.

Even tho you are a fakecel, I want to thank you for doing the lord's work Heroin. Keep it up