Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITtards reacted to my sexual segregationism post JFL

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
I didn't expect them to react to the post I made last week. I made a post about how much I wanted men and women to live on separate territories because that's how much I hate women, women are more woke than men in general (according to real statistics)and they work actively for a snowflake society with cancel culture, which in my opinion is related to their biological inferiority, therefore if they want to have rights such as the right to vote they will have to live in a territory separate from men so that they don't annoy us with their wokeness and feminism.

And many of those women said that they liked the idea jfl, this is why they actually wouldn't like it: this wouldn't be a lesbian society, in this ideal society sex would be banned and human reproduction would be carried out with banks of sperm and babies would be produced industrially, gay sex would be banned and lesbianism would be persecuted, no person would be allowed to have something we wanted since we were teenagers (sex and romance), humans would be genetically modified to not have any sexual desires and that way this sexual game in which some people win and some people lose depending on their physical appearance would finally come to an end. Women wouldn't like it if we eliminated sexual inequality because they are the capitalist class that benefit from this inequality that make us incels suffER, they don't want their sexual privilege removed, they are animals in heat for chad.

If women still like the idea, then I don't give a fuck, I just want them removed from my reality and I want them to not have sex and not have those life experiences that make me feel inferior.

Last edited:
brb using imagination

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back