Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've approached her

Still nothing... seems like I got ghosted.

Brutal bro, but that’s how it is with foids. They got so many options so they want the best & if she was really interested she would have texted you as quickly as she could. Atleast you tried.

Maybe she'll text me tomorrow... it is late, after all.
Possible, but unlikely. People are always with their phones, so if she's interested she'd have texted. Being "tired" is no excuse.
Seems like it. This is sad, but it was progress for you. Nothing to do now except move on.

What I'm most afraid of (as it seems it was a decent chance) is that me sperging out in the end fucked it all up
If she's truly attracted to you, she won't give a fuck about it.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Despite this rejection I still made progress. Gotta keep moving forward!

I’m glad you got ghosted :feelsEhh:

I’m glad you got ghosted :feelsEhh:
I know you want to suck my dick and not share it with anyone so I'd figured you'd be jealous tbh. But sorry I'm not a faggot like you.

I know you want to suck my dick and not share it with anyone so I'd figured you'd be jealous tbh. But sorry I'm not a faggot like you.
I should have told your mum to swallow you when I raw dogged her for being late with the rent, that way you wouldn’t be on an incel forum talking about sucking on another dudes dick like the faggot you are

I should have told your mum to swallow you when I raw dogged her for being late with the rent, that way you wouldn’t be on an incel forum talking about sucking on another dudes dick like the faggot you are
I know you're my greatest fan but this is not fanfiction.is. There are other — proper — places online where you can indulge your faggot imagination.

I know you're my greatest fan but this is not fanfiction.is. There are other — proper — places where you can indulge your faggot imagination.
you’re the one who made the faggot remark towards me, stop projecting :feelskek: How can someone be such a faggot and low IQ. Get out the closet and get on grindr and live out your faggot fantasies :feelspuke:

you’re the one who made the faggot remark towards me, stop projecting :feelskek: How can someone be such a faggot and low IQ. Get out the closet and get on grindr and live out your faggot fantasies :feelspuke:
You are boring.

Possible, but unlikely. People are always with their phones, so if she's interested she'd have texted. Being "tired" is no excuse.

Seems like it. This is sad, but it was progress for you. Nothing to do now except move on.
Yeah tired from having hot sweaty sex last night with Chad or Tyrone

I feel ashamed now. Now she knows I like her and yet she turned me down. Who knows what she thinks of me?

What a surprise you bluepilled fool. I wonder why nobody banned you for being a bluepilled moron. But thats the state of this shit forum.
That bitch tricked you. She pretended to be interested or nice just for "karma". She didnt want to be "superficial" JFL. Its over for you.