Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've become numb to the pain

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
This is a bit of a long story, just a heads up:

I work as an intern for the IT branch of a company, and as an intern I have found that I have a lot of free time, and more importantly, time to myself. So the last three weeks have been good for me, people around me minded their own business, I minded mine, and could stay in my own bubble. There was a female intern there too, an Indian straight from India, but instead of getting depressed around her like I always do around females, I treated her as a fellow worker, spoke about our work when she had to ask me a question, and went on with my day. It was a nice couple of weeks, that is, until yesterday.

Apparently all the interns had to meet together for a barbecue, which I was not looking forward to because A) I was fasting and didn't need to think about food and B) I hate socializing. So when the invitation was sent, I left my response as tentative and ignored it. Unfortunately one of the higher ups who sent the email came up to my office and told me to go, and when I explained that I was fasting she said that I don't have to eat anything (which wouldn't really help my issue at all).

So when the day came I walked over there with the female intern who sits across from me in IT, making sure to keep my distance, until we met another intern, a white girl who was taller than me. Already I can see that I'm getting mogged, so I make the right choice and slow my pace until both of them are far ahead of me. The white girl asks why I'm trailing so far behind, so I move forward a bit faster, but not fast enough for either of them to see me.

Eventually we reach a table where the other three interns are, two white girls and a tall white guy who was easily over 6 foot and mogged me hard. I tried to keep to myself, sitting next to the Indian girl as if to intentionally segregate myself, and tried not to look up. Unfortunately, it's hard to blend into a crowd when the crowd is only six people. We had to introduce ourselves and then we went to the barbecue. Immediately I was feeling tortured by all the food smells and I just wanted to leave. Once we reached the table, the interns all started talking to each other, and I tried looking away, not wanting to show my ugly face. I turn around for a split second and see all the white people around me, with the guys mogging me and the girls looking at me like I was some kind of subhuman. Unable to take it anymore, I tell them I have to leave and go back to my office to watch Smash Bros. gameplay.

I hate myself. I hate my looks and I hate my social autism. But it doesn't hurt me like it used to.

This is a bit of a long story, just a heads up:

I work as an intern for the IT branch of a company, and as an intern I have found that I have a lot of free time, and more importantly, time to myself. So the last three weeks have been good for me, people around me minded their own business, I minded mine, and could stay in my own bubble. There was a female intern there too, an Indian straight from India, but instead of getting depressed around her like I always do around females, I treated her as a fellow worker, spoke about our work when she had to ask me a question, and went on with my day. It was a nice couple of weeks, that is, until yesterday.

Apparently all the interns had to meet together for a barbecue, which I was not looking forward to because A) I was fasting and didn't need to think about food and B) I hate socializing. So when the invitation was sent, I left my response as tentative and ignored it. Unfortunately one of the higher ups who sent the email came up to my office and told me to go, and when I explained that I was fasting she said that I don't have to eat anything (which wouldn't really help my issue at all).

So when the day came I walked over there with the female intern who sits across from me in IT, making sure to keep my distance, until we met another intern, a white girl who was taller than me. Already I can see that I'm getting mogged, so I make the right choice and slow my pace until both of them are far ahead of me. The white girl asks why I'm trailing so far behind, so I move forward a bit faster, but not fast enough for either of them to see me.

Eventually we reach a table where the other three interns are, two white girls and a tall white guy who was easily over 6 foot and mogged me hard. I tried to keep to myself, sitting next to the Indian girl as if to intentionally segregate myself, and tried not to look up. Unfortunately, it's hard to blend into a crowd when the crowd is only six people. We had to introduce ourselves and then we went to the barbecue. Immediately I was feeling tortured by all the food smells and I just wanted to leave. Once we reached the table, the interns all started talking to each other, and I tried looking away, not wanting to show my ugly face. I turn around for a split second and see all the white people around me, with the guys mogging me and the girls looking at me like I was some kind of subhuman. Unable to take it anymore, I tell them I have to leave and go back to my office to watch Smash Bros. gameplay.

I hate myself. I hate my looks and I hate my social autism. But it doesn't hurt me like it used to.
Why not just say you could not make it in that day? JFL why would you even show up? you did it to yourself. You avoid that kind of shit.

Holy shit I'd kill myself before participating in anything like that. Well, the good thing is they probably won't invite you anymore :feelsokman:

cucked, just dont show up and.
you dont owe them any shit

Thats what you get for not doing what you want. Should have just stood ground and told ur boss no.

How did the indian girl react? How is she looks wise? Bigger belly than ass type?

My ideal job would be working without people.

I feel your pain brother, I remember being in a college for 1 year (UK) with people that were so different to me, it was my worst year.