Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I've been binge-watching some of the highest ranked currywood movies, and they're pretty good

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
Currys might be aryans after all, they sing too much sometimes, but the songs are nice even tough I can't understand a single word, and good-looking curryfoids actually exist

There is even hindu Son Goku

i assumed all currywood movies were like those shitty videos of an indian guy running from a cgi helicopter

i assumed all currywood movies were like those shitty videos of an indian guy running from a cgi helicopter
I thought so too, there are some actual serious ones, but apparently the industry is too big (2000 movies a year) and the good ones get lost amid the shitty ones

I’ve never liked any that I’ve seen, but I’ve never seen the critically acclaimed ones. In terms of entertainment, I think the Japs do it best

I’ve never liked any that I’ve seen, but I’ve never seen the critically acclaimed ones. In terms of entertainment, I think the Japs do it best
What Jap movies do you watch?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back