Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been feeling these are my last days

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
Has anyone else ever suffered from weed psychosis ? I smoked a couple of days ago and i think it may been laced weed.
I've been getting this strange feeling
and visions of believing im on my last days and God is calling me to go back.

I feel like im about to die guys, if anything happens i just want to thank everyone here and all the boyos from bloc/.is server

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

its just derealization and halucinations, spike your adrenaline to fix it (cold shower, hold breath until sinuses open, run...)

lay off that shit man

Smoking weed or taking any drugs are dangerous if you have a family history of mental health problems or you have some mental issues, use of drugs will destroy your brain completely and cause mental illness exacerbation.
FPLbEMnM0aJfBx1QRzSEqMJ8tmkCE0zioFnZnlCLE67wYEmpgpFLLGoHAdEiIK8QvhnY9l4pC6B2PqX1GvOORDP1fksqNBU4gZzo-gzexNjvSA

Stay safe brocel; hope you will be alright

its just derealization and halucinations, spike your adrenaline to fix it (cold shower, hold breath until sinuses open, run...)
Try doing this, also do deep breathing & meditation activities.

Smoking weed or taking any drugs are dangerous if you have a family history of mental health problems or you have some mental issues, use of drugs will destroy your brain completely and cause mental illness exacerbation.
FPLbEMnM0aJfBx1QRzSEqMJ8tmkCE0zioFnZnlCLE67wYEmpgpFLLGoHAdEiIK8QvhnY9l4pC6B2PqX1GvOORDP1fksqNBU4gZzo-gzexNjvSA
You know that's weird bro because i have an uncle who im aware is a consumer of light drugs (he's not a junkie or anything in fact he's pretty normal) im really close with and he told me he feels likes he's also on his last moments

You know that's weird bro because i have an uncle who im aware is a consumer of light drugs (he's not a junkie or anything in fact he's pretty normal) im really close with and he told me he feels likes he's also on his last moments
it's most likely a severe paranoia caused by weed

Has anyone else ever suffered from weed psychosis ?
I think so, but it wasn't anything like a normal psychosis.

You might want to take antipsychotics.

Yes I once had a full blown psychotic break off an edible. I took it, went to sleep, then woke up yelling and running around my campus fully believing I was in hell and ended up in the hospital. They tested my blood and said the weed wasn’t laced; it’s just current day marijuana is highly potent and can trigger any sort of schizo genes you may have lurking in your brain. I also know it wasn’t laced because my friend gave me half of the brownie and ate the other half and said he slept like a baby.

I had derealization for a couple months after if I recall correctly. Just do not smoke weed or take an edible anymore if you don’t want to become a schizo for life.

Last edited:
This.

had another dude in psychward ,which suffered from a weed induced psychosis and had voices tell him to jump from his balcony.

Yeah he did it, and somehow survived. jfl