Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Ive been getting a lot of nostalgia for the wii lately

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
That thing is already considered a retro console. I'm gonna play some games on it today to remember good timew

Can't relate all my retro shit was sold :feels:

The retro era ends with the 6th generation of consoles as far as i'm concerned. The Wii isn't and will never be retro.

i remember playing wii party, pacman party, wii sports resort, nfs carbon, mario kart etc with friends

Can't relate all my retro shit was sold :feels:
I always keep all my consoles. Except the snes wich my mother gifted to my cousins and they sold it to buy a ps1, fucking faggots

The retro era ends with the 6th generation of consoles as far as i'm concerned. The Wii isn't and will never be retro.
It moves up with time. Zoomers will soon call the ps4 retro

OP you should play Wario Land Shake It if you haven't already. Very good game imho

OP you should play Wario Land Shake It if you haven't already. Very good game imho
I played it, but I never finished it. Really beautiful artstyle, i wish they made Wario Land for the Switch with those graphics

I played it, but I never finished it. Really beautiful artstyle, i wish they made Wario Land for the Switch with those graphics
Same. Too bad Nintendo seems to have abandoned the series.

Yeah it brings me back

I have also been feeling nostalgia for old video games and cartoons i loved to watch.

gamecube was also legendary in its day, I remember playing mario galaxy on the wii, good times man :feelscomfy:
Gamecube was my main console growing up, so many good memories