Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've come to a damning realization

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
I've realized that I'm entirely unfit to survive independently. My mother is totally bedridden and barely talks, so once my dad is gone, I'll be roping because I just don't have the strength to take on life's challenges like dealing with finances, taxes, health issues, etc. If things get worse, I want a pull up bar mounted on my wall so that I can put a rope over it and end my sorry existence. I want instant escape.

Rape some foids and kill some normies(in Skyrim) before you off yourself

Just get a job asap

No I don't want to kill anyone besides myself. Why? Because I won't change anything doing that stuff.

Rope is a painful death
No it isn't that painful if the rope is thick enough and placement of the noose is correct. @Linesnap99

No it isn't that painful if the rope is thick enough and placement of the noose is correct. @Linesnap99
You're literally suffocating. Try holding your breath

Too anxious, too incompetent, and too sick to hold down a job.
Then you’ll end up homeless and disabled after your failed suicide attempt.

Gigabrutal. I have come to a similar realization. If can't money Maxx to a higher tier job by next year, I will be swapping industries. I will accept that I am genetically not suitable to be a high level engineer and should move on elsewhere. It is good to accept reality and focus on moving beyond it

Gigabrutal. I have come to a similar realization. If can't money Maxx to a higher tier job by next year, I will be swapping industries. I will accept that I am genetically not suitable to be a high level engineer and should move on elsewhere. It is good to accept reality and focus on moving beyond it
what industries is better for a currycel

I wish I was more aggressive with foids when I was a boy. :feelsbadman:

3D5C6EEB 2EA4 4C1D 8E60 43685739911D