Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’ve counted no less than 100 different Redditers that have made jokes about Putin’s height this week

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Are they ridiculing his illegal invasion? No. His demolition of his country’s economy? No. Launching the most violent war in Europe since 1945? No. Nope just “lol he so short!”. Remember this is how they all view short men whether we are good or bad they just have an excuse to show their hatred for us because a short man is in the spotlight right now.

I hate women and their hypocrisy.

Short man syndrome:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Many of the "great" political figures were short and therefore had a Napoleon complex. That's why they worked their way to the top of the country. Some historical figures didn't have the luxury of being able to fool around with a lot of women, so work was the order of the day even in these boomer times.

water is wet tbh normies are hypocrites

Foids and Normies deserve to be killed

Common misconception.

Napoleon was actually average height for his time. People were a lot shorter in 18th century Europe (see this researcher from Ohio State University: https://news.osu.edu/men-from-early-middle-ages-were-nearly-as-tall-as-modern-people/). Skeletal data suggests men were around 65.75 inches or 5'5.75" during Napoleon's reign. Napoleon himself was 5'6".
He had a lot of ego, so the few men who surpassed him were a disgrace for him, even if his height was normal for the time, it didn't change the essence of the problem, since being tall for the time was rarer and therefore even more desirable.

It’s very funny that some loser on reddit who is an absolute nobody, thinks that they are in the position to make fun of one of the most powerful and influential men in the world

I dare them to make fun of him while living in Russia, they will disappear from the face of this planet within couple of hours making their post.

one physical flaw as an unattractive male is enough to ruin your life forever.

Reddit is a disgusting cesspit. Most reddit users are fedora wearing obese cucks.

Are they ridiculing his illegal invasion? No. His demolition of his country’s economy? No. Launching the most violent war in Europe since 1945? No. Nope just “lol he so short!”. Remember this is how they all view short men whether we are good or bad they just have an excuse to show their hatred for us because a short man is in the spotlight right now.
This is why he should show :feelsclown:world who’s boss

Zelensky is same height as putin making them even bigger hypocrites

Usually they go straight to the small dick insult, but Putin is so badass I don't think anyone could claim with a straight face that he has a small dick :feelshaha:

I've seen a handful of people calling Putin an incel jfl :lul: