Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've eaten this

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I once left pieces of raw steak in a jar and let it sit in room temperature for over a month, no maggots or mold on mine because my room temperature is pretty chill. Then i ate it and got high because it's predigested and the bacteria goes straight to your brain. High meat is perfect if you have too low bacteria in your gut. Having a low amount of bacteria in your gut can lead to depression.

I'm currently making another batch of high meat, and i will eat it after a month or so. It smells like hell when you air it out, because you have to open the jar every 2 days or so to let the bacteria get oxygen and move. I have it air tight because otherwise it would smell even when the lid is closed. I highly recommend it, but don't eat it too often. If you are not used to it. I didn't get sick after i ate it and it can cure depression for most people. It's only been a week now so i have to wait a couple of weeks to let it ferment/rot. It's not suppose to get moldy like in the video and it's probably because he kept it in a hot room and didn't air it out enough. Maggots are fine though, you can eat them, but mold is way too detoxifying to handle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7vFUhS9HtA

Chat, is this real?

why are you not dead yet

What 0 pussy does

Me when the Great Reset happens and I'm eating the state-funded lab-grown wormsteak

why are you not dead yet
It's all fear mongering from the medical industry and media. If you cook the meat however and then let it rot it's dangerous and you could get food poisoning. Always eat it raw.

I'd rather cope with crab leg meat

You can also do the same with raw eggs if you're worried about the smell. Just leave them in room temperature for 3 months or so and eat them.

I read steak as shit and doubled back when he said 'high meat'. I just want to show you what I read.
I once left pieces of raw shit in a jar and let it sit in room temperature for over a month, no maggots or mold on mine because my room temperature is pretty chill. Then i ate it and got high because it's predigested and the bacteria goes straight to your brain.
I cannot give any insight or comment. I am forever scarred.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
OMFG that has to be one of the most disgusting things ive ever seen in my life
WOW so thats so fucking disgusting holy jesus
sveridge is honestly beyond delusional. this is peak anti-vegan nastyness

slag-vomit.gif

It's all fear mongering from the medical industry and media. If you cook the meat however and then let it rot it's dangerous and you could get food poisoning. Always eat it raw.
"Take vitamins!"

They aren't any better for you then the food which has the vitamins.

Limited edition goyslop

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

slag-vomit.gif
It taste better than it looks and smells, trust me.

P 20240102 182842

It's only been a week so far. It's hard to describe the smell but it definitely smells within a 5 meter radius. Like a yeast or sour smell in a way. I wouldn't say it smells bad but it doesn't smell good either.

I'll keep you guys updated and post a new pic in a month or so. It's raw chuck btw. I will probably eat it after 30 days or i might wait longer.

slag-vomit.gif
Heres an update. It's been over a month now and i decided to eat the high meat. I started to laugh a little after eating it. We'll see if i get sick. It's only been an hr so far. I'll probably not get sick. Here's what it looks like now:

P 20240218 211449

Id rather be dead than eat this, this is more disgusting than the tooth rot fag

Id rather be dead than eat this, this is more disgusting than the tooth rot fag
It taste good. You never eaten any fermented foods before? Or are you one of those goyslop processed food eaters like most people on this forum?

It taste good. You never eaten any fermented foods before? Or are you one of those goyslop processed food eaters like most people on this forum?
I did but the fermented food in question is done under certain safety and quality conditions and not some homemade rotten meat

Sounds like one of those digusting 4chin/soyit storries

I did but the fermented food in question is done under certain safety and quality conditions and not some homemade rotten meat
It's safe. Nothing happened to me except that i got a little high.

What's your opinion on surströmming if you can eat all of that? Det är över för sverigecels

What's your opinion on surströmming if you can eat all of that? Det är över för sverigecels
Never ate it because it's heavily salted and in a metal can full of heavy metals. Not healthy. It's better to make high fish using a glass jar instead and without salt.