Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I've fallen in love with an e-girl, what do I do?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I don't want to become a cuck :horror:

Don't fall into it and whatever you do- spend no money on her at all.

These E-Girls are all just opiates being used to control the masses of men, in order to further the (((Elites))) agenda. Thus, by sending cash to them, you are in some way contributing to the increase in hypergamy & decline of civilization.

Pull a Brandon Andrew Clark

japanese ritual suicide

Which one lol

I guarantee you there are 100K other guys who are also in love with her and she’s already taken 500 yards of Chad dick.

She’ll gladly take your money and pretend she’s nice to you maybe even but that’s it. Use some discipline and whatever you do don’t give thots money. Never. Is she fucking you? No? Then don’t you dare give her a penny. You’ll regret it later.

Anyway she doesn’t love you and never will — that’s the reality. We’ve all been in love but the truth hurts.

These E-Girls are all just opiates being used to control the masses of men, in order to further the (((Elites))) agenda. Thus, by sending cash to them, you are in some way contributing to the increase in hypergamy & decline of civilization.
:feelsYall:

japanese ritual suicide
094.jpg

Seig Howdy brocel, I recall you are also a fellow Boomer hater & even made a thread about it :feelshehe:.
Yeah that’s a subject I could rant about for awhile and have. Many boomers are totally out of touch it’s surreal to behold.

What a fucking pathetic loser, falling in love with some random whore on the internet who doesn't care about you is the ultimate cuckery

Yeah that’s a subject I could rant about for awhile and have. Many boomers are totally out of touch it’s surreal to behold.
We should perhaps create some Boomer-hate megathread where we post high-IQ rants against Boomers: They indeed are some of the most insufferable people I have met by far.

And yeah, they are completely out of touch with reality; The advice they give is literally the same bluepilled shit such as "just have a good personality!" or "just be confident!" etc.

I mean I'll give you the benefit of the doubt by asking why you're in love with her?

We should perhaps create some Boomer-hate megathread where we post high-IQ rants against Boomers: They indeed are some of the most insufferable people I have met by far.

And yeah, they are completely out of touch with reality; The advice they give is literally the same bluepilled shit such as "just have a good personality!" or "just be confident!" etc.
just wait for them to die out

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

The "e-girl(s)" in question:

brad pitt GIF

E-girls are just selling a product

Don't buy into it

Evil niggas don't simp for E thots :feelsdevil:

Walk away now.

What’s an egirl again? I see it used a lot, I thought it meant an onlyfans girl but not sure

What’s an egirl again? I see it used a lot, I thought it meant an onlyfans girl but not sure
Streamers usually, with fake anime personality aimed at sexually deprived weabos to milk their money and views.

Just don't get your hopes up, this will mitigate the disappointment and sadness when she eventually goes to a chad

Streamers usually, with fake anime personality aimed at sexually deprived weabos to milk their money and views.
I see, thanks!

e-girls are the biggest whores imaginable and always have been

Meet her IRL and ascend with her @Komesarj

Relateable, I can tell you, it's not worth it. She will just steal your attention and time. You will never meet up irl. Stop coping and face the truth, turn back now before it's too late.

E-whores love to pretend that they're different from the other foids and have unique personalites, but they ultimately represent what foids truly are, narcissistic parasitic dicktoys.

I have a job right now but it sucks balls and I’ve been looking for another for months and gotten no bites on the applications (were talking 150 apps in the span of a few months and I have a STEM degree).

My mother went on a rant the other day when I was over and she was talking about how I’m not giving it my 110% and she insisted I physically drive to each company and personally hand in my resume while dressed in a suit lmfao. Even if I did do that you know what’s gonna happen? 1) they’ll tell you to just apply online or 2) they’ll take your resume but it’s just some desk temp not the hiring manager. You won’t even see them odds are.

I tried explaining to her how all of these jobs you apply online now and they have several rounds of interviews if you get past the first wave and she just doesn’t believe or get it, it’s crazy.

She started telling me old stories about how she’d apply decades ago for a a couple jobs and companies would take her out to lunch. My oh my how times have changed. My mother is complete moron for context — like, she’s actually borderline mentally retarded. These days you’ve got more college grads then ever and there just aren’t enough “good” jobs to go around. Competition is insane to such an extent that legitimately everyone is basically lying on their applications.

For context my mother worked in a cushy office job for like 3 years decades ago before becoming a stay at home mom. Then she divorce raped my dad for basically no reason. Since then she’s just been able to coast off of the money from her dad and her ex husband. Then she has the gall to say things like that I’m not living up to the my potential or that I’m not giving it my 110% :feelsseriously: it’s all so tiresome. It’s not my fault the system is broken and has take everything from young people. At this point I truly wonder if nothing will improve in society until their generation dies off.

Many boomers are like this where they have no real comprehension for how hard things are now comparatively. For example I can tell you with 100% certainty that if my mom tried to get a job today she would be unable to get anything but like a grocery store worker or something equivalent. But she genuinely believes she’s a genius. It’s just surreal to behold honestly. But yeah boomers did things like voting against getting more housing put in to protect their precious home values. When they were young in adjusted terms Uni was way cheaper, housing was way cheaper, getting a good job without being the smartest man alive was actually possible. It’s just apples and oranges yet they give advice which is genuinely terrible with such confidence it’s unreal.

Last edited:
I'm changing your prescription from :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: to :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Oh boy, why ???? this is all gonna end in tears.

Which one lol

I guarantee you there are 100K other guys who are also in love with her and she’s already taken 500 yards of Chad dick.

She’ll gladly take your money and pretend she’s nice to you maybe even but that’s it. Use some discipline and whatever you do don’t give thots money. Never. Is she fucking you? No? Then don’t you dare give her a penny. You’ll regret it later.

Anyway she doesn’t love you and never will — that’s the reality. We’ve all been in love but the truth hurts.
so sigma!!!

This is not going to end up well for you and you will ruin everything in the process for a bitch who just wants attention

you need to increase your T levels.
try eating pumpkin seeds, and avoiding soy and sugar

Realize and please fucking realize that women are uncapable of love and the internet is just a scam to get desperate simps. To give these whores your money, don't end up like this. Simping is The most dis graceful thing a man could do himself. Women either wanna have sex with you or they hate you. That's how I see it. There is no Romero And juliet love story for anybody. Except for chad and stacy.

Disgusting. I expected better from you. What are you, a teenfag? :feelsugh:

jfl that's like falling in love with a hooker :feelskek:
like others in this thread said don't give her any money but especially (more valuable then money) do NOT give her any time or attention.
besides e-girls are dime a dozen so who gaf