Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive finally given up on humanity

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Honk Honk
Updated Mar 29
Nothing can be done. This is men’s quiet revolution. Not just from dating, but EVERYTHING. We’re done being cannon fodder of society and emotional/money punching bags for women, let the world burn if it must, I’m done.

Profile photo for Akira

Akira
Nov 23
I’ve given up on dating before I’ve even started, 18 years old and only dated 1 person which wasn’t really a real date because we were young teenagers. In this modern dating era, I see Women have insane standards that don’t really line up with what they themselves have accomplished and of course they can do what they want. I’m just a simplistic person as all Men usually are with simple pleasures, I don’t care for having a lot of money because more money more problems, or chasing Women just to become bitter like most older Men do. I’d rather skip going from simp to pimp through traumatic Women experiences and just refuse to play the game, my ideal is going to a decent paying Job, coming home to a 1 Room Apartment, Working out, Random Hobbies, sleep and Repeat, and if I can do something eventful every other Month or so after saving up Money-cool. I just have no drive to do extremes to appeal to strangers I don’t know and risk my happiness, I’ll do what makes me happy and if no Women likes my Minimalist lifestyle it’s ok because I didn’t plan for a Women to be in the plan anyways

BRUTAL

On top of that 90% of expiriences of the outside world is negative

Whenever i try making new friends they often forget me tell me im boring or not interesting enough

Just tell me im ugly!

Honk Honk
Updated Mar 29
Nothing can be done. This is men’s quiet revolution. Not just from dating, but EVERYTHING. We’re done being cannon fodder of society and emotional/money punching bags for women, let the world burn if it must, I’m done.
pd958zc12qe71.png

Profile photo for Akira
Akira
Nov 23
I’ve given up on dating before I’ve even started, 18 years old and only dated 1 person which wasn’t really a real date because we were young teenagers. In this modern dating era, I see Women have insane standards that don’t really line up with what they themselves have accomplished and of course they can do what they want. I’m just a simplistic person as all Men usually are with simple pleasures, I don’t care for having a lot of money because more money more problems, or chasing Women just to become bitter like most older Men do. I’d rather skip going from simp to pimp through traumatic Women experiences and just refuse to play the game, my ideal is going to a decent paying Job, coming home to a 1 Room Apartment, Working out, Random Hobbies, sleep and Repeat, and if I can do something eventful every other Month or so after saving up Money-cool. I just have no drive to do extremes to appeal to strangers I don’t know and risk my happiness, I’ll do what makes me happy and if no Women likes my Minimalist lifestyle it’s ok because I didn’t plan for a Women to be in the plan anyways

BRUTAL
good, volcel is the way

Coming home to an empty lonely doomer apartment was my reality for so long while waging.

Think it was 3-4 years of looking up how to kill myself each day since i moved out of my parents place

Same job tho as when i lived with my parents

I just want a stable wife and a place to call home