Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive given up on making friends

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
No one wants anything to do with me no one. I can't catch a break.

Ur 40 its over

Reclusemaxxer 2nd account

Fuck friends.

Friends will stab u in the back, the second u dont be of value to them anymore

Lol. Most people don't have lots of friends in their 40's
Cope in the highest order. Yeah sure we wouldnt but regular successful happy people do.

Cope in the highest order. Yeah sure we wouldnt but regular successful happy people do.
If you want to make friends in your 40's join a Bible group or something. I'm just saying its harder so you'll have to actually go out and talk to people

If you want to make friends in your 40's join a Bible group or something. I'm just saying its harder so you'll have to actually go out and talk to people
True but I hate religion

Isnt that what we have to do? I forgot you’re still in school you make friends just by attending.

If you don’t make lifelong friends in highschool, college, or shortly after college in your early twenties while partying and hitting bars, there likely is no hope of making friends beyond that in life

Elsewise where do humans make friends? Definitely not at work or the grocery store or with your landlord. Usually it’s Through their kids usually, which none of us are having lmaooo

If you don’t make lifelong friends in highschool, college, or shortly after college in your early twenties while partying and hitting bars, there likely is no hope of making friends beyond that in life

Elsewise where do humans make friends? Definitely not at work or the grocery store or with your landlord. Usually it’s Through their kids usually, which none of us are having lmaooo
I was hoping to make friends with my neighbors but they don't like me either

I used to have friends but they have other friends and families now, the way I feel now I think it's impossible

JFL, Recluse gets banned and the next threadspamming retard hops in to take his place... :feelsUgh:

I guess it's inevitable in a forum like this. :feelsjuice:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

Then again I was awkward and shy to ever make friends having that definitely makes it very hard