Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I've improved the classic copypasta

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Sh2hQ4w.jpg

@Teutonic Knight @Saudade @chudur-budur

Based, why would any ethnic man waste his resources on a future white mans whore?

that pasta but unironically

Bruh.... You forgot the most important paragraph:

"Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her."

JFL @ that "improvement." Solid effort, though.

Shekhata will lead Zabbaleen to greatness.

Based sand nigger.

The whole purpose of marriage is so the father doesn't have to provide for his daughter anymore. Imagine your daughter doesn't get married and stays in your house bitching as you grow old.

I kno is a copypasta
Tbf, in some cultures and communities, the daughter even after married will still regularly visit the parents and tak care of them when they are unwell, some even live with their parents still if the circumstances permits.

The whole purpose of marriage is so the father doesn't have to provide for his daughter anymore. Imagine your daughter doesn't get married and stays in your house bitching as you grow old.
You still waste 20 years preparing her for another man.

I thought you didn't believe he was capable?

He is now the only option, Zabbaleen is a monarchy. We have to support Shekhata and trust him, despite his bad decisions in the past.

@Sparrow's Song Like the new one?

@Sparrow's Song Like the new one?
I cannot disagree. A newborn daughter is only good for selling into slavery or harvesting organs... If you can't do that, throw her in some random trash heap in Zabbaleen. Having a daughter is the ultimate nightmare, every daughter in The West should be orphaned.

I honestly cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked then having a daughter.