Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive kissed 2 girls when i was younger am i still an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3900
  • Start date

am i still an incel?

• yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 3900

Deleted member 3900

Rope Tomorrow
-
when i was 13 i was in the local pool with the school in some excursion i remember looking at this kinda chubby emo chick in the eyes a few times
then i went down the slide with her and my friends a few times then just as i was going back to the bigger main pool she asked if i wanted to go into the kiddie pool with her i of course agreed and went in for some reason this fat autist also came in then she wanted to rate each other and play truth of dare and shit
(i rated her an 8.5 and she just said i looked good) when she said dare i said she should kiss me and she did we then kissed again and then the autist pushed our heads together and we kissed again then she asked if i wanted to hang out later and i said yes but 20 mins later she said nah
she almost flashed me and the tard her tits but stopped just before then we left and while i was leaving the tard kept calling her my girlfriend then just before she got picked up she wanted me to hug her but i declined and left

Note she was like an 7-7.5 but after i did that and news spread everyone hated me for it and i almost lost my friends then she left to a different school for a year and lost her virginity there and when she came back it was obvious everyone wanted to get in with her

the other kiss i had was with one of my sister friends and it was obvious she didnt want to do it but my sister said she should and she did
i still dont know why because she was saying we were dating so when were were walking home i asked her for another kiss
and my sister called me desperate and then the chad she was with bullied me for the rest of the day

TL;DR I pecked a chubby 7.-7.5 emo and a 8 that didn't want to do it
now i'm a kissless virgin bitching about missed opportunities

Yes. Incel just means you can't get sex.

TL;DR I pecked a chubby 7.-7.5 emo and a 8 that didn't want to do it
now i'm a kissless virgin bitching about missed opportunities

>kissed 2 girls
>calls himself kissless

Pardon?

giphy.gif

Jfl if you think a chubby emo is 7.5

You're getting haloed by the kiss

Do you even know where you are?
>kissed a fat emo with daddy issues
>kissed a slutty whore who didnt want to do it who later got chad to bully me
this is the closest i've got when i peaked and retards dont think im incel enough

I don't see the point of this thread. How starved for attention were you to feel the need to post this?

>kissed a fat emo with daddy issues
>kissed a slutty whore who didnt want to do it who later got chad to bully me
this is the closest i've got when i peaked and retards dont think im incel enough

I don't think you understand the big picture here. Most of the users here have gotten ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Not ONE hug. Not ONE kiss. Nothing. You're incel I guess, but honestly saying you have it just as bad as us is ridiculous. I would've gladly taken that fat emo if that's what it took.

This site is being ruined by these fucking fakecels. We need to change the definition, Jesus.

I don't think you understand the big picture here. Most of the users here have gotten ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Not ONE hug. Not ONE kiss. Nothing. You're incel I guess, but honestly saying you have it just as bad as us is ridiculous. I would've gladly taken that fat emo if that's what it took.
i know and i'm very grateful for what i've gotten i still masterb8 to the memories

I'm really jealous of that first one.
I'd chop my own hand off just to have had an opportunity like that.

do you even know what the average person here has endured in terms of women and rejection?

you kissed 2 girls, fuck off. you're a failed normie if anything.

I'm really jealous of that first one.
I'd chop my own hand off just to have had an opportunity like that.

Yeah, fuck this faggot for being so ungrateful. I'd be willing to get crucified just for an LTR with an average girl.

Yeah, fuck this faggot for being so ungrateful. I'd be willing to get crucified just for an LTR with an average girl.
Same here bro, I have no clue why he didn't pursue her since she not only flashed him but asked for a hug.
Seriously, if life gives you a chance to escape you shouldn't even hesitate to take it.

Same here bro, I have no clue why he didn't pursue her since she not only flashed him but asked for a hug.
Seriously, if life gives you a chance to escape you shouldn't even hesitate to take it.
i tried to but almost everyone i knew hated me for it and she didn't even flash me

i tried to but almost everyone i knew hated me for it and she didn't even flash me
Why did they hate you for it? You should have just said "fuck it" and dated her anyways.
What did she do then, exactly?

Why did they hate you for it? You should have just said "fuck it" and dated her anyways.
she went to a different school and rode the cock carousel while i didn't realize my shit genetics and bought into the plenty of fish in the sea meme

i even texted her wanna hang out ;) and she ignored it

she went to a different school and rode the cock carousel while i didn't realize my shit genetics and bought into the plenty of fish in the sea meme
Guess you meant nothing after Chad entered the picture. Classic example of female hypergamy.

you are a failed normie

you are a failed normie
i was a normie till early 13 ill admit that but after that i suffered as much as you guys
i just got a taste of the good life and its hell knowing i will never have that

i was a normie till early 13 ill admit that but after that i suffered as much as you guys
i just got a taste of the good life and its hell knowing i will never have that
Nothing wrong with being a failed normie, atleast you tried tbh but you probably haven't suffered as much as a truecel